• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Softbulls Focus on Sheriff NOT Cougars

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

What a shame, or should I say sham! To criticize a fan who obviously wanted to have the Softball team not Quit, quit on themselves and their fans. To yell at someone who is being a fan, is wrong! The softball team or those who are criticizing this should be ashamed. If you fans think that being quiet at games is the thing to do, then you all fall into the realm of Tampa fair weather fans. You people suck! Just wait till maybe next games. You think the Sherrif was bad, try about 20 or 30 Sherrifs. THEN we'll see who the true fans are. In the mean time, to all who are the quiet type, better buy earplugs because here we come!!!    The Reaper!!! >:( >:( >:(

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bgbull44

Terry and who ever wants to know,

Terry your a pain in the a-- and all the student-athletes think that.  Your a fake person and young adults can see that.  They (athletes) know the truth.  You might have all these other people fooled but some people know what you really are.  You say you know all this info about different players but I think you don't know SH--.  To everyone else on this board you should think about what you believe from this guy.  If he was all that like I always here him say, he would still be playing football with JL.  To the women softball team I give you a hand to finally shut this guy up.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

they were down early he was trying to rally them that's what a good fan does.

power to the sheriff

Guest to make a point

Terry and who ever wants to know,

Terry your a pain in the a-- and all the student-athletes think that.  Your a fake person and young adults can see that.  They (athletes) know the truth.  You might have all these other people fooled but some people know what you really are.  You say you know all this info about different players but I think you don't know SH--.  To everyone else on this board you should think about what you believe from this guy.  If he was all that like I always here him say, he would still be playing football with JL.  To the women softball team I give you a hand to finally shut this guy up.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I'll take a student-athlete poll on whether or not I am a pain in the ass... I don't think it would be as lopsided as you think... but hey... am I really worried either?

Last I checked, I had a pulse and red blood... I guess that takes away the whole fake impression.

Why would I not have info on some people that are drinking buddies? To be a buddy, there must be two way communication. DeAndrew Rubin must say yes, I would like to go out with ya. Or Hugh Smith would not call. Or Ronnie Banks wouldn't want to relax on the beach on the weekend. Why hate.

I don't claim to play football currently for USF anymore, but I was good enough to play at one point in the history of USF. Just because someone seized the opportunity, don't be jealous. I don't cry about Bill Gates being filthy rich because he was in the right place at the right time. Maybe you shouldn't either.

If the women in general had said shut up, I would have left then. No, it was one player and one coach that were whining. That is not a majority unless she had said the team requests you stop heckling. I think you should stop posting... wait that is one person, not the whole board.

If you doubt my credibility... fine. I'm a pretty straight forward guy and will leave it at that. I post what I feel, that is what a message board is about. I post with my identy known... what do I have to hide. When MikeG posts his off the mark rebuttal on this topic, I acknowledge I totally think he is out in left field, but he has the balls to take a stand and say it is from himself. I will try not to lose too much sleep worrying about your wellfare bgbull44.

Anyways, I got there at 6-0 and was trying to spark some life in the team. It worked for two innings, but some bad calls and someone not coming through in the clutch did us in. Not the heckling. Oh well...

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Mike you are correct on some points. No, they have a great record before he came. Yes, I will scream about it. Why? It's the apathy I can't stand of the vast majority of the so called fans here at USF. Instead of getting a team that was lackluster and unenthused about playing fired up by a fan who wanted them to, they would rather tell the fan to stop his support. It WAS uncalled for the player to address the fan. Her job is to control her team and get them fired up. It's the catchers job as field leader to do so. To have 'rabbitt ears" listenening to a fan ramble on and on is an indication she is not in the game. I have been around and in baseball long enough to know about the "curse." It is a hard habit to break. She needs to be in the game and that I blame the coach for not stepping in. If Erickson was there this 'incident' would not have happened. The man knows ball. That's why he is what he is.  And as for rabid fans, the Brooklyn Dodgers had one of the most rabid fan base there ever was, and they were champions. One fans over zealousness does not constitute a verbal inquisition from a player. And if he was out of line, the umpire would have taken care of the situation. My main objection was and is is the fan, the person and the attitude. We never will be where we want to if the spirit is quenched! You and I both know that. Just look at football. We should have filled that place every time. Oh well. What's the old saying about beating a dead horse!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3

Sherrif, the fact is that your concentrating all your anger about a player telling you to shut up on one person who had the balls to tell you what the team felt. Trust me, I know alot of the girls and they did not want to hear you yelling when they're down and trying to concentrate on the game. Although your support may have been in the best interest of the team, at that point in time no one wanted to hear what you had to say. And like bgbull44 said, they were doing just fine being ranked 17th before you came and will do just fine now that your gone.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

It's people like you Phantom and your other alias BGBull44 that make our following so pathetic. Stop crying about being the little kid picked on in grade school. Grow up and have some balls. If the girls thought I was so horrible, they can tell me in person... I'm visible enough to be seen on campus. You little guest posters or posters that re-register under a different user name to protect your identity are pathetic. I will not beat you up... I could care less if I met you. You are what is wrong with USF athletics. You are the guy wearing the other Florida's schools gear when you are away from USF, afraid to stand up to others that question your love for the Bulls! Have some balls. Maybe you didn't like what I said out there... but that is the difference between being competitive and sticking your head between your legs. Blame your mom and dad for your troubles... don't hate someone else's spirit!

Guest S.  Bien

No offense Phantom, but that kind of attitude will not get the team many fans.  I don't see the need to criticize the guy for trying, or for being enthusiastic.

Enthusiasm, though sometimes inappropriately placed, should always be appreciated since there will come a day when its absence will bring you heartache.

I am rather disappointed that someone would tell a USF fan to shut-up during the game.  Call him aside, or have the coach talk to an attendant or the ump to have them do it between innings.  Then to make matters worse, when Sheriff voices his disappointment he gets jumped on.

Granted his actions may have been inappropriate, and out of character for softball etiquette, but the point is you should harness that energy.  Wait until the game had concluded, then have some players call him aside and tell him how to heck, or when....at a minimum don't further denigrate him on a message board.  That doesn't symbolize much class, and a college athlete should have class.

As the old adage in business goes, I can't expect someone to do something accurately if they haven't been taught properly.

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

I Have this crazy feeling that "Phantom I, iamjewish, and BGBULL44, are all soccer players at USF (just a hunch) and they all have some type of relationship with our catcher (Sheriffs favorite player)