Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
Triple B

UCF stadium music

I don't remember but "even the Knights are better".

Air Supply.  And to think I turned down the Grateful Dead to listen to that!  Be careful next time, that was enough to throw some of us oldtimers into a flashback!

I hope for a "special occasion" UCF whips out an alternate black jersey against USF. I don't know if they have those available but talk about intimidating; to see us walk out with those jerseys for the first time in 2 years, that would be nice. Then we really would be "Back in Black"

I hope for a "special occasion" UCF whips out an alternate black jersey against USF. I don't know if they have those available but talk about intimidating; to see us walk out with those jerseys for the first time in 2 years, that would be nice. Then we really would be "Back in Black"

Y'all don't normally wear black jerseys at home?

Nope, the black ones haven't been used since 2004.

The black with gold stripe ones were used in 2004 only and the Aztec neck ones until 2003.  The gold ones were the home uniforms in 2005.

Nope, the black ones haven't been used since 2004.

The black with gold stripe ones were used in 2004 only and the Aztec neck ones until 2003.  The gold ones were the home uniforms in 2005.

Then I guess the "Back in Black" thing doesn't  work..... I really don't think you'd want to bring back those jerseys, would you?? Wasn't 2004 GOL's first season there?

than goodness ftu/ou/oc is more into music than football

I was going to suggest "Loser" by Beck...

Why?  We had a winning season.

Yea... please wear all black.

It will go great with that Florida temperature at 230.

Other than some music playing as fans filter in...UCF doesn't play very much over the loud speakers.  Our band provides the majority of the music at our games.