• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UF or UCF...who will YOU pull for!?!

Guest bullistic930

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

Doubt it.  That takes integrity.  You already proven yourself man enough to live up to it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

gators

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

INJURIES!!!

Guest YourMom
lets not go there......leave Jeb alone he will be president. What I meant is that UCF is like our little annoying retarded cousin.

Little Cousin, I think they have a MUCH larger population then we do, considering they are the largest university in florida now.

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Don't matter.  As long as USF takes care of business and beats UCF the following week, I could care less about that game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Days Won:  10

This is like picking which tooth you would like to have root canal on.

UF winning would serve us better in recruiting.  Follow that with the annual humiliation of the Beatdown of Mousetown and it will definitely be to our advantage.

Now I have to go shower.  I feel so dirty hoping the gators win in anything.

• 1 month later...
Guest Jay(Guest)
I hate to say this but the best sceneario would be UF routs UCF....We beat UCF shut them up and dont have to play them again......Go up to UF beat them in 08 and 09 and solidify our position as the big 4 in the state.

I give this about the same odds as I would give UCF going 13-0 this year and playing in a national championship.  Get real.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I hate to say this but the best sceneario would be UF routs UCF....We beat UCF shut them up and dont have to play them again......Go up to UF beat them in 08 and 09 and solidify our position as the big 4 in the state.

I give this about the same odds as I would give UCF going 13-0 this year and playing in a national championship.  Get real.

So you think that you'll hang with UF?

I don't agree with USF going to UF and winning, but the first 2 parts are quite likely.

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

When I started thinking about this I knew it would be a juicy topic to post.  8)

Who will you pull for this fall during the UF/UCF game?

Honestly I'm not sure where I stand.

If UCF beats UF:

It will have a couple of benefits. First, it will show that the Big 3 are not immune to losing to the "smaller" FL schools. That'll get the talking heads going and you KNOW USF will get some spotlight as a result.  It will be just that much sweeter if we can beat UCF at home the very next week.  

If UF beats UCF

The downside for us if UCF WINS is that they will get alot of positive press as a result. I think most would agree its in our best interest for UCF to disappear into oblivion. There's room for Big 4...Big 5 is stretching it.  So that's the bigger benefit to UF winning the match. Keep UCF in their place so that when we go to Gainesville in a couple of years, we'll be the first "non-Big 3" Florida school to have a legit shot at taking them down.

Can't wait either way!

What do you guys think?

Easy, there is nothing to pull for. It would take an act of God for UCF to keep this game respectable. What makes you even think they have chance?

I am sure that after the game, a few dumb UCF fans will petition the NCAA to get sanctions placed against UF for winning the game.

They better lookout for Villanova.