• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF at UCF Baseball May 4 Tailgate?

Guest Eric Soncrant

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Who's going? I'm considering going home on May 2nd to see my folks since they're upset they can't afford to come down and make my graduation? At the same token, I could always leave the morning of the 5th after a long night of drinking in Orlando... Anyone besides me wanting to goto the game and tailgate. I need a response sooner than later as my dad is trying to get Orioles tickets for the Chicago White Sox series that week.

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,493
  • Days Won:  10

Terry,

Find out how much it'll cost for them to come down and I bet we can get the tix paid for somehow.

RTB

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  0

Sheriff you can count me in on the festivities and ill prob bring my bro who will be back from college, and Im pretty sure that the reaper is down for heading to Otown.  

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

RTB, thanks for the offer... but I'm going to head up North after graduation to see them... I had saved a ton of money over the last two months so they could have a place on the beach for the week (like a second honeymoon) and that way we could spend some time together before I make my next move in life. Unfortunately, the hurricane that destroyed their house has created constant problems with Travelers Insurance company and the proper settlement. Travelers keeps screwing them and they keep getting bounced around from hotel to hotel, or the price Travelers is willing to pay to contractors is eqivalent to what you would get paid in Malaysia to do work. So, work is stop and go... nine months later, my parents are busted from paying excessively out of their pocket and are ready to go postal on their insurance agent. I helped with some of their bills for storage and what not, and some late bills that added up, but coming down here and monitoring the completion of their house just aren't conducive. What I learned from insurance companies is that you pay all this cheddar for years on end, but when it's their turn to make amends, they screw you in the drive-thru! I'm still debating on going to the baseball game and then going home afterwards, or leaving Sunday morning. I have to be back by Friday at the latest because of work. I'm torn between family and USF sports!

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Terry. If you take away anything from all the conversations and good times we have had, remember this always...Family comes first! USF sports will always be around, but family will not. Treasure the times you have with your folks, because when they are gone, it's an empty place! I know! Your folks need you right now. So put the trip on the rainy day schedule. You know there will be plenty more roadies in store for you!    Reaper