• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Meet Coach Abdur-Rahim

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,329
  • Content Count:  96,964
  • Days Won:  469

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,323
  • Days Won:  43

From what I been reading so far it seems that USF hired an up & coming coach. I hope what I am reading is true. Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  952
  • Days Won:  1

I think VPMK is a disaster and an embarrassment to our schools; we need to move on from him, BUT hope Coach Abdul-Rah can turn this around.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,323
  • Days Won:  43

His brother has NBA connections. So that is pretty positive. 

BAEF32F3-6096-4B38-A8EE-A86AE7627E2E.png

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,202
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Bull Awakening said:

From what I been reading so far it seems that USF hired an up & coming coach. I hope what I am reading is true. Go Bulls!!

I heard this a few times. I hope it works out and he is our most successful basketball coach.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  349
  • Days Won:  1

I really really hope he works out and the first step is if he can get the core guys to not enter the portal. With all that being said, based on his resume and where we are at we really need a win now coach, I’m not saying he won’t do that but he hasn’t proved that in the short time he has been a head coach. He could of had a lucky year for all we know. He has a horrible career record. We are the only school that probably would of hired him.

I hope both the new basketball and football coach are successful.  I still think the AD has to go he is a joke. 

Edited by Cmr3

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

10 hours ago, Cmr3 said:

I really really hope he works out and the first step is if he can get the core guys to not enter the portal. With all that being said, based on his resume and where we are at we really need a win now coach, I’m not saying he won’t do that but he hasn’t proved that in the short time he has been a head coach. He could of had a lucky year for all we know. He has a horrible career record. We are the only school that probably would of hired him.

I hope both the new basketball and football coach are successful.  I still think the AD has to go he is a joke. 

*sigh*

• Haha 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

10 hours ago, Cmr3 said:

Hate this hire as well, sadly though I dont think anyone with other options takes this job.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

10 hours ago, Cmr3 said:

After his first year he had the #1 recruiting class in their conference. His 3rd year there they only won 13 games but that was still the best team in their programs history according to kenpom up to that point.

It wasn't luck, and it wasn't just 1 year. He had the two best years in their teams history, they just were that historically bad before he got there.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

Man knows how to recruit

• Haha 1