• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

He wasn't kidding (re: recruiting) [Off Topic]

smazza

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

There is already quick access to get a gun. And if you think bad guys will get guns anyways....now it will be even easier for bad guys to get guns thanks to your boys. You have NOTHING positive to say about it, yet you can't say anything negative about it b/c you have blind loyalty to your party. That is what I hate about politics altogether. You guys are a bunch of sheep following a herd leader. I equally hate democrats so trust me I have no bias. 

You are a lib and full of crap.  It is a state you don’t live in so mind your own ******* business, I don’t give two violation what they do in Florida and neither should you.  They can have background checks or not, they can ban guns for all I care.  You are too big of a ***** to admit you vote in lockstep with the left, at least I have the balls to admit I vote the party line. If you have ever read my opinions, I hate them both as well, wish we could get rid of 90 percent of them. 

• Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  6,459
  • Days Won:  28

6 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

You are a lib and full of crap.  It is a state you don’t live in so mind your own ******* business, I don’t give two violation what they do in Florida and neither should you.  They can have background checks or not, they can ban guns for all I care.  You are too big of a ***** to admit you vote in lockstep with the left, at least I have the balls to admit I vote the party line. If you have ever read my opinions, I hate them both as well, wish we could get rid of 90 percent of them. 

I was raised in Miami and will be a Miami boy for life. I shall ALWAYS give my opinions about the State of Florida. And when somebody that wouldn't pass a background check legally gets a gun b/c background checks were abolished and shoots your a$$ or your loved ones I bet you will care then. 

I was raised in Miami and will be a Miami boy for life. I shall ALWAYS give my opinions about the State of Florida. And when somebody that wouldn't pass a background check legally gets a gun b/c background checks were abolished and shoots your a$$ or your loved ones I bet you will care then. 

I see where he wants to remove concealed carry restrictions like here in Texas, don’t see from a credible source he wants to remove any background checks.  You are simply playing to the hysteria while you support defunding law enforcement, talking out of both sides of your mouth.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  11,944
  • Days Won:  25

On 2/17/2023 at 2:28 PM, Gatorbull325 said:

Background checks were not abolished. Whoever told you that is lying. You still have to pass one to buy a gun. The problem is still people who cannot carry guns buy "hot" guns for cheaper than a legal gun. Criminals will always find a way to get a stolen gun and do not follow current gun laws.

Edited by Outlaw

12 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Background checks were not abolished. Whoever told you that is lying. You still have to pass one to buy a gun. The problem is still people who cannot carry guns buy "hot" guns for cheaper than a legal gun. Criminals will always find a way to get a stolen gun and do not follow current gun laws.

I thought they copied GA verbatim. In GA you dont need a background check for "private" sales. Which means legal gun owners can sell their guns legally  to any Tom, **** or Harry.

On 2/17/2023 at 4:13 PM, Friscobull said:

I see where he wants to remove concealed carry restrictions like here in Texas, don’t see from a credible source he wants to remove any background checks.  You are simply playing to the hysteria while you support defunding law enforcement, talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Actually its my mistake, only if you buy a gun from a gun dealer you need background checks. Private sellers can sell to ANYBODY they want and not be held liable for what happens. Most bad guys either buy or steal their guns from legal gun owners. There is no law requiring you to report a stolen gun either. Im pro-gun i just want better gun laws and the enforcement of the gun laws. 

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

Less criminals would be ideal.  

Also, a lot of the idiots shooting up other people don’t have criminal records, but they are mentally ill or under drug influence. Doesn’t show up on background check.  

Actually its my mistake, only if you buy a gun from a gun dealer you need background checks. Private sellers can sell to ANYBODY they want and not be held liable for what happens. Most bad guys either buy or steal their guns from legal gun owners. There is no law requiring you to report a stolen gun either. Im pro-gun i just want better gun laws and the enforcement of the gun laws. 

That has always been the law. but you are supposed to ask them if they can own a gun. I only would sell to someone  i know that had a cwp because they passed strict  background checks and gave their fingerprints to the FDLE. I don't think we need more gun laws because we don't currently enforce the current gun laws to the fullest extent.  Criminals will never give up their guns because they already are breaking laws to have them now. The cities with the strictest gun laws have the most crime. The sad part is you can never legislate out hate and violence . People will find ways to kill people if they want to like using a truck to plow through a mass amount of people.  Now to Brad's point I really don't know how to can legislate that because the person would have been completely normal when they purchased the gun then become mentally ill or got addicted to drugs. The other part is people lie on the forms and there is really no repercussion for that it seems see the Nashville shooter ( under mental treatment psyche hold and did not put it on form)  and Hunter Biden bought a gun and checked not under the influence of drugs when he was a crack addict in his book he admitted it. I know there are a lot more people doing it but it is just two of them I know of on the top of my head.  I am open to hear solutions on better background checks that do not infringe on rights of law abiding citizens. The political parties and activist of both sides can never have a conversation without of getting head and turned into a shouting match yelling Im right and You are wrong at each other in much more aggressive and vulgar language.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Outlaw said:

That has always been the law. but you are supposed to ask them if they can own a gun. I only would sell to someone  i know that had a cwp because they passed strict  background checks and gave their fingerprints to the FDLE. I don't think we need more gun laws because we don't currently enforce the current gun laws to the fullest extent.  Criminals will never give up their guns because they already are breaking laws to have them now. The cities with the strictest gun laws have the most crime. The sad part is you can never legislate out hate and violence . People will find ways to kill people if they want to like using a truck to plow through a mass amount of people.  Now to Brad's point I really don't know how to can legislate that because the person would have been completely normal when they purchased the gun then become mentally ill or got addicted to drugs. The other part is people lie on the forms and there is really no repercussion for that it seems see the Nashville shooter ( under mental treatment psyche hold and did not put it on form)  and Hunter Biden bought a gun and checked not under the influence of drugs when he was a crack addict in his book he admitted it. I know there are a lot more people doing it but it is just two of them I know of on the top of my head.  I am open to hear solutions on better background checks that do not infringe on rights of law abiding citizens. The political parties and activist of both sides can never have a conversation without of getting head and turned into a shouting match yelling Im right and You are wrong at each other in much more aggressive and vulgar language.

This is the type of thought provoking post that separates you from the redundant extension diatribe you were consistently posting on the main board.  I would love to see this intelligent, insightful dialogue there, not on the wedge issues but sports related, great post bro, you nailed it. 

31 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

This is the type of thought provoking post that separates you from the redundant extension diatribe you were consistently posting on the main board.  I would love to see this intelligent, insightful dialogue there, not on the wedge issues but sports related, great post bro, you nailed it. 

Well I am not apart of any party. I am libertarian/independent.  I am thankful to live in Florida compared to the West coast. Yes i have been to Portland numerous times in the last few years and it is insanity. My last trip there was my last trip ever. The city is worse than third word countries that I have visited in Central America. My father in law is from Central America and runs farms in the States and Central America. I could tell you all kinds of stuff he has experienced but this is not the thread for it.  You can always trade away for freedoms for the illusions of safety, but freedoms lost are  never coming back.

Edited by Outlaw