• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

He wasn't kidding (re: recruiting) [Off Topic]

smazza

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I am not mad, the left has always had academia and probably always will and the students are ignorant and very impressionable at that age.  They eventually go out in the real world and start doing some thinking of their own and realize most professors are bitter and sheltered with a loose grasp on reality.  Civics is important, thank you for what you do. 

It’s probably more than most. At least for the full timers who’ve never held a real job.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

On 1/25/2023 at 12:20 PM, Bull Awakening said:

Looks like you have been brainwashed my friend lol. None of what you just mentioned is true. You may be still stuck in the Matrix… but that is another topic not made for a USF Bulls Sports platform. We must put aside political differences and focus more on getting USF back to winning! Go Bulls! 

Guess who wants access to PRIVATE medical records? That seems a little "Big Governish". I stand by what I said.

HIPAA violation

If you believe that a HIPAA-covered entity or its business associate violated your (or someone else's) health information privacy rights or committed another violation of the Privacy, Security, or Breach Notification Rules, you may file a complaint with the Office for Civil Rights (OCR).

"A covered entity must obtain the individual's written authorization for any use or disclosure of protected health information that is not for treatment, payment or health care operations or otherwise permitted or required by the Privacy Rule."

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,844
  • Days Won:  67

9 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Guess who wants access to PRIVATE medical records? That seems a little "Big Governish". I stand by what I said.

HIPAA violation

If you believe that a HIPAA-covered entity or its business associate violated your (or someone else's) health information privacy rights or committed another violation of the Privacy, Security, or Breach Notification Rules, you may file a complaint with the Office for Civil Rights (OCR).

"A covered entity must obtain the individual's written authorization for any use or disclosure of protected health information that is not for treatment, payment or health care operations or otherwise permitted or required by the Privacy Rule."

Everyone on the left is scared of Ron and has started the smear campaign.  Should tuition dollars go toward helping a transition?  Some feel like this should not be part of medical treatment I guess.  Either way, you don’t even live in Florida so unbunch those panties and focus on the issues you have in Georgia which are plentiful. 

10 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Everyone on the left is scared of Ron and has started the smear campaign.  Should tuition dollars go toward helping a transition?  Some feel like this should not be part of medical treatment I guess.  Either way, you don’t even live in Florida so unbunch those panties and focus on the issues you have in Georgia which are plentiful. 

He wants to access PRIVATE MEDICAL RECORDS. The hypocrisy of the "I hate big government" Republicans is HILARIOUS.🤣 And don't worry. He took a page out of GA's book. You guys are about to have all the guns you want without having to go through a background check. Guns for everybody! 

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

He wants to access PRIVATE MEDICAL RECORDS. The hypocrisy of the "I hate big government" Republicans is HILARIOUS.🤣 And don't worry. He took a page out of GA's book. You guys are about to have all the guns you want without having to go through a background check. Guns for everybody! 

Guns for everybody is good, guns just for the bad guys is bad.  I live in a nice neighborhood but sleep better knowing I have a Glock in my nightstand  that I simply need to **** and shoot just in case.  Btw I live in Texas, no real gun laws, I can carry into Walmart without a permit, which is what I like ( however don’t feel it necessary in my town). I don’t like Newsome in CA but don’t spend time bashing him because the majority of the people in that state like his policies which is how it should be.

People in Florida overwhelmingly support Ron as well.  I hope you also understand just because I support a candidate doesn’t mean I agree with everything the candidate stands for, I am not a lefty and have original thoughts of my own. Sorry about the ramble

19 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Guns for everybody is good, guns just for the bad guys is bad.  I live in a nice neighborhood but sleep better knowing I have a Glock in my nightstand  that I simply need to **** and shoot just in case.  Btw I live in Texas, no real gun laws, I can carry into Walmart without a permit, which is what I like ( however don’t feel it necessary in my town). I don’t like Newsome in CA but don’t spend time bashing him because the majority of the people in that state like his policies which is how it should be.

People in Florida overwhelmingly support Ron as well.  I hope you also understand just because I support a candidate doesn’t mean I agree with everything the candidate stands for, I am not a lefty and have original thoughts of my own. Sorry about the ramble

I support guns. I dont support getting rid of background checks. Do you really think that is a good idea?

2 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I support guns. I dont support getting rid of background checks. Do you really think that is a good idea?

Background checks are a slippery slope, the left will continue to strengthen them and charge outrageous fees to a point that guns may be inaccessible to ordinary folks.  I say let everyone strap and to each their own.  I would be ok with a 3 day waiting period though. Criminals will always get guns, our border is open and we already have more guns then people now so we need to ensure the rest of us are locked and loaded as well. 

15 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Background checks are a slippery slope, the left will continue to strengthen them and charge outrageous fees to a point that guns may be inaccessible to ordinary folks.  I say let everyone strap and to each their own.  I would be ok with a 3 day waiting period though. Criminals will always get guns, our border is open and we already have more guns then people now so we need to ensure the rest of us are locked and loaded as well. 

Ok, so once again. Tell me something POSITIVE about eliminating background checks....I'm waiting. 

39 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Ok, so once again. Tell me something POSITIVE about eliminating background checks....I'm waiting. 

Easy and quick access to guns for our citizens. I guess you failed to read my prior post.  I would be ok with a bipartisan committee to form and make recommendations about the feasibility of this as long as the  implementation and enforcement remained at the state level at their discretion. I don’t live in Florida so I really couldn’t give two violation either way what they do there, neither should you. 

15 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Easy and quick access to guns for our citizens. I guess you failed to read my prior post.  I would be ok with a bipartisan committee to form and make recommendations about the feasibility of this as long as the  implementation and enforcement remained at the state level at their discretion. I don’t live in Florida so I really couldn’t give two violation either way what they do there, neither should you. 

There is already quick access to get a gun. And if you think bad guys will get guns anyways....now it will be even easier for bad guys to get guns thanks to your boys. You have NOTHING positive to say about it, yet you can't say anything negative about it b/c you have blind loyalty to your party. That is what I hate about politics altogether. You guys are a bunch of sheep following a herd leader. I equally hate democrats so trust me I have no bias.