• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

He wasn't kidding (re: recruiting) [Off Topic]

smazza

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

11 hours ago, belgianbull said:

Yea, I lived a bit all over the world, and Tampa Bay is really one of the best places I have ever lived; I miss it every day, especially during winter time. You have the weather, the beaches, Busch Gardens, the Salvador Dali museum, decent nightlife, you are close to the Orlando theme parks, great food,... and so on. Living in Tampa should be an easy selling point to recruits.

do you hear how desantis talks? he attacks your theme parks. he attacks education. he attacks people and their sexual orientation.

• Upvote 1
  • ???? 2
  • Me no likey 3

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

20 minutes ago, smazza said:

do you hear how desantis talks? he attacks your theme parks. he attacks education. he attacks people and their sexual orientation.

Only when toy buy into the fake news BS. Those that have awake can see clear. Florida is blessed to have him. The alternative was found in a Miami hotel passed out with a meth head….

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, Bull Awakening said:

Only when toy buy into the fake news BS. Those that have awake can see clear. Florida is blessed to have him. The alternative was found in a Miami hotel passed out with a meth head….

Just because the other option sucked, doesn't mean Desantis is not trash. I find the hypocrisy in how Republicans say they hate "big government" but is cool when a republican tries to control your freedom of speech (we cant say "gay" anymore by law) and control what our kids learn in school. But go ahead and claim to hate when the government controls your life. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

20 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Just because the other option sucked, doesn't mean Desantis is not trash. I find the hypocrisy in how Republicans say they hate "big government" but is cool when a republican tries to control your freedom of speech (we cant say "gay" anymore by law) and control what our kids learn in school. But go ahead and claim to hate when the government controls your life. 

Here we go

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  12,253
  • Days Won:  25

43 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Can we make this a jeff scott sucks thread? This should be moved to the mad cow at this point. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Can we make this a jeff scott sucks thread? This should be moved to the mad cow at this point. 

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  12,253
  • Days Won:  25

8 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. 

You have that right. I come here for sports  but their is political discussion on mad cow thread that is mostly respectful .

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

4 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Looks like you have been brainwashed my friend lol. None of what you just mentioned is true. You may be still stuck in the Matrix… but that is another topic not made for a USF Bulls Sports platform. We must put aside political differences and focus more on getting USF back to winning! Go Bulls! 

Edited by Bull Awakening
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

Looks like you have been brainwashed my friend lol. None of what you just mentioned is true. You may be still stuck in the Matrix… but that is another topic not made for a USF Bulls Sports platform. We must put aside political differences and focus more on getting USF back to winning! Go Bulls! 

I have no party affiliation. I just call it like I see it.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Days Won:  5

Just now, Gatorbull325 said:

I have no party affiliation. I just call it like I see it.

He's saying you are misinformed (you are) .... and that this is a discussion for another board