• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

WBB Ranking Update - Coaches poll #20 - AP #27 - NET #30

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Nice. Let's keep winning and keep moving up. 

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Gonzaga and MTSU both lost on the road last night. If I am CJF I am sitting the girls down today with those box scores on the video monitor. He needs to highlight and impress upon them how hard it is to win every night, especially on the road, even when you are suppose to. Both Gonzaga and MTSU were undefeated in conference play and expected to win out. SMU is tomorrow afternoon and any sort of complacency could lead to a loss. SMU had yet to lose a game at home this season. They play more aggressively than we do on defense. They also rebound well. They don't shoot well from 3, but they also don't attempt many 3's. Think of them as a more refined, skilled ECU squad. We should win by 8 to 12 points, but we will have to play well to do so. After the SMU game, they have 8 days off before hosting Houston. I hope they play with a sense of urgency. If we are going to see a regular season loss, it is most likely to be one of these two matchups. 

The good news with those losses is that USF should move up in both polls next week. 

Edited by BullyPulpit
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  612
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

Gonzaga and MTSU both lost on the road last night. If I am CJF I am sitting the girls down today with those box scores on the video monitor. He needs to highlight and impress upon them how hard it is to win every night, especially on the road, even when you are suppose to. Both Gonzaga and MTSU were undefeated in conference play and expected to win out. SMU is tomorrow afternoon and any sort of complacency could lead to a loss. SMU had yet to lose a game at home this season. They play more aggressively than we do on defense. They also rebound well. They don't shoot well from 3, but they also don't attempt many 3's. Think of them as a more refined, skilled ECU squad. We should win by 8 to 12 points, but we will have to play well to do so. After the SMU game, they have 8 days off before hosting Houston. I hope they play with a sense of urgency. If we are going to see a regular season loss, it is most likely to be one of these two matchups. 

The good news with those losses is that USF should move up in both polls next week. 

ONLY IF WE WIN

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,612
  • Days Won:  108

18 hours ago, BAMABULL said:

ONLY IF WE WIN

There is that.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

4 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

There is that.

Well, this game had me worried and SMU comes out hot. We are on the ropes. This will test the team's meddle 

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  3,653
  • Days Won:  7

Bulls deserve to lose this one against SMU. Down 5 going to the 4th quarter. Was tied 32-32 at the half. Tsineke playing with 4 fouls. Pretty much poop across the board. Wilkinson is killing us with every shot she takes.

Tsineke just got her 1500th career point

Edited by USFBulls12
  • Downvote 1

Bulls down 1 but are helping SMU whenever they can. Momentum is neutral to favoring SMU at this time. 

Worst part of the game has been listening to this commentator call us UCF over and over and over 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,426
  • Days Won:  25

Well, I said last game that free throws could cost the ladies a game. Obviously free throws did win this one. Tough win today.

GO BULLS!