• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

"Just Gotta Win"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

41 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

Just a crazy time to jump ship. USF now has an IPF & an OCS on the way. We have the 12 team playoff starting. Hard to give up the addiction to USF especially during these times.

If it was a 112 team playoff last season  we still wouldn’t have made it, for you to keep throwing this around is ridiculous.

• Haha 3

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,195
  • Days Won:  42

13 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

If it was a 112 team playoff last season  we still wouldn’t have made it, for you to keep throwing this around is ridiculous.

What is ridiculous is the negativity being thrown around all the FN time. It is a boring predictable act being put on. USF is not staying at the bottom for much longer so give that up. 12 team playoffs are starting in 2024. So I’m gonna thrown the positivity act around as much as possible and be a menace to all the negative Nancy’s.   Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

• Downvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

We’re not going to go the next 250+ days listening to (repetitive) whiners. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,730
  • Days Won:  3

1 minute ago, Brad said:

We’re not going to go the next 250+ days listening to (repetitive) whiners. 

Oh yes we are! This isn't some freedom-of-speech quashing, dictatorial, Jack Dorsey ban-with-reckless-abandon those with whom we disagree sort of cyber saloon.  We have a rich and storied history of not only suffering but enabling the terminal tear squirters! Whining is what made this country, and to an even greater degree, this board safe harbor for the sensitive snivelers and malcontents.  Finding fault with every single, solitary thing USF does, or attempts to do, is a lifestyle to be celebrated! So, snot your little nose and get back in there. Those posts aren't going to "like" themselves, sweetheart! 😎

• Haha 3

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

16 minutes ago, WoolyBully said:

Oh yes we are! This isn't some freedom-of-speech quashing, dictatorial, Jack Dorsey ban-with-reckless-abandon those with whom we disagree sort of cyber saloon.  We have a rich and storied history of not only suffering but enabling the terminal tear squirters! Whining is what made this country, and to an even greater degree, this board safe harbor for the sensitive snivelers and malcontents.  Finding fault with every single, solitary thing USF does, or attempts to do, is a lifestyle to be celebrated! So, snot your little nose and get back in there. Those posts aren't going to "like" themselves, sweetheart! 😎

Great post, maybe we need Elon Musk to sweep in and buy TBP, we can blow the lid off of all the censoring and manipulation of speech to fit a narrative.  Hell no we won’t go! 😀😀. We won’t go the next 250 days whining, it is a very long offseason and I am doing sober January so my posts will be few and far between at least for this month.  For what it is worth I am more positive about going into this season than last.  Sometimes the unknown beats the hell out of the known.

• Upvote 4

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

29 minutes ago, WoolyBully said:

I was quite enjoying this until I hit the highlight. What the **** does that mean??

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,730
  • Days Won:  3

22 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I was quite enjoying this until I hit the highlight. What the **** does that mean??

Snot: in this sense, used a verb, synonymous with the word "blow"; as in "blow your nose, wipe your eyes, get your blubbering, ass in gear. Wanna squirt more tears? Do you? 'Cause I can give you something to cry about!"

• Haha 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

53 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

and I am doing sober January

:roflmao:

• Haha 1
  • Crying 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, WoolyBully said:

Snot: in this sense, used a verb, synonymous with the word "blow"; as in "blow your nose, wipe your eyes, get your blubbering, ass in gear. Wanna squirt more tears? Do you? 'Cause I can give you something to cry about!"

:facepalm:

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,613
  • Days Won:  108

8 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Great post, maybe we need Elon Musk to sweep in and buy TBP, we can blow the lid off of all the censoring and manipulation of speech to fit a narrative.  Hell no we won’t go! 😀😀. We won’t go the next 250 days whining, it is a very long offseason and I am doing sober January so my posts will be few and far between at least for this month.  For what it is worth I am more positive about going into this season than last.  Sometimes the unknown beats the hell out of the known.

Sober January? Does that mean you aren't drinking or that you aren't going to get drunk? There's a difference.