• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"Just Gotta Win"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,832
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Spoke with our buddy NEB today. Says hello to all and chimed in that CAG isn't the answer in his opinion. 

He may not be but can’t be worse than the last turd, and if he is then put a fork in the program.  Glad he is able to jump on a bandwagon, wish I could rid myself of this awful stench.

• Crying 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,209
  • Days Won:  25

9 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

He may not be but can’t be worse than the last turd, and if he is then put a fork in the program.  Glad he is able to jump on a bandwagon, wish I could rid myself of this awful stench.

Shit Show in a dumpster fire | Etsy
This picture describes the last guy telling us about clemson and the clemson way while being the coach at USF.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Crying 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,971
  • Days Won:  469

You guys need therapy. 

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,209
  • Days Won:  25

Nah man we are just speaking truth and poking fun at the guy that made a few  dollars to turn USF into the doormat of FBs football. Luckily for him him failed as a joke and was a walking meme but he set himself and family up nicely for the rest of his life.

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,971
  • Days Won:  469

Badly.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

9 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I loved the game, got 2.5 and Kansas, was a terrible play until the back door cover, was a game that I will remember. He drove from NH to Memphis He is a die hard fan and for that I admire him.

Said that he met up with some of his former track team members for the game. And said to say Hi to you in particular.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,353
  • Days Won:  8

13 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Unfortunately pretty sure Scott talked about winning also. Just was never achieved. 

Hopefully CAG does everything opposite Scott did. 

13 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

All Scott talked about was Clemson because that's all he knew.  Once the Clemson playbook didn't work here he was lost.

This is because the vaunted Clemson playbook has nothing in it about dealing with adversity 

CAG seems to have a more rounded coaching resume, specifically coaching on bad teams in Toledo and Illinois, where they made some progress turning things around - hopefully this makes the difference 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

4 minutes ago, bowman1 said:

This is because the vaunted Clemson playbook has nothing in it about dealing with adversity 

CAG seems to have a more rounded coaching resume, specifically coaching on bad teams in Toledo and Illinois, where they made some progress turning things around - hopefully this makes the difference 

This is what makes me more hopeful with CAG. Basically Jeff Scott's entire college coaching career had been spent at Clemson coaching WRs and his biggest responsibilities were recruiting more studs to a top 10 progrum and coaching up highly rated recruits. (Full disclosure, I understand this is oversimplifying just a little bit).

CAG has at least had a diversified coaching path to this point. He's been at several universities with several different responsibilities and was actually responsible for calling plays as the OC at Tennessee. Does any of this make it likely that he succeeds more than CJS? Maybe? But it's at least different.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

10 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Lately we are just blown out of the game by half time.

eyeroll.gif.84fd0ddd553075600f00fe19ee579042.gif