• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

B.S. Call

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480
  • Days Won:  0

somehow I can't seem to get too upset at that penalty....bucs DESERVED to lose that game. Blowing a 21 point lead in under 4 minutes with the best D in football? C'mon! the refs should have never had to be in a position to make that call in the first place.........so.......wasn't that a great game saturday!  ;D

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

Okay,even if you jump straight up,you can't controlled the fact that your teammates are been push towards you!

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  420

I'm not a Bucs fan, but will say that 1 call doesn't make a game. There should have been no reason for the defense to squander 21 points with less than 4 minutes to go in the game. The Bucs were simply outplayed by the Colts; so let's please get back to talking Bulls Football!  ;D

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

I AM a bucs fan and I was so discusted by the time that call occured that there was really no way it could have phased me. That was the worst final 4 minutes of defense I've ever seen.....Actually it would be the worst 4 minutes of defense the NFL has seen as well, what was that stat? no team has EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL lost when up 21 or more points with 4 or less minutes to play. I don't know how anyone who watched that game could be more upset over that call then how we were shredded by manning....just thinking about it makes me want to puke

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,729
  • Content Count:  37,558
  • Days Won:  29

To keep this relevent until it's moved . . .  ;)

[move][glb]GO BULLS !!![/glb][/move]

BEAT tcu !!!

We can not give up ... EVER !!! Our Beloved BULLS didn't give up when L'ville hit 2 unanswered TD's that changed the score from BULLS 14-7 to Lville 21-14 ... WE Need to CHEER when our D is on the field and start these waves !!!

We do not just stand up and not rush the passer at 4th and 6  ::) WE NEVER QUIT !!!

[glb]GO BULLS !!![/glb]

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459

I know this is my beloved Bulls chat,but what an idiotic blowned call by the refs!!! The Buccs should have had another chance at scoring and winning the game.  I bet they were SEC refs!

1.  The Bucs lost the game long before that call.

2.  That was a makeup call for that botched "roughing the punter" call vs. the Colts.   It works that way.  There are make up calls and that was one of them.

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661

As a neutral observer, it was still a crap call. I bet if you reviewed film of all the field goal attempts in the NFL this season, you'd find at least two dozen instances of "landing on another player" that weren't called.

The officials' decision to be ultra-pedantic at a critical moment ruined a great game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,729
  • Content Count:  37,558
  • Days Won:  29

[move]GO BULLS[/move]

B.S. stands for BULLS SCORE ?  ;D

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459

As a neutral observer, it was still a crap call. I bet if you reviewed film of all the field goal attempts in the NFL this season, you'd find at least two dozen instances of "landing on another player" that weren't called.

The officials' decision to be ultra-pedantic at a critical moment ruined a great game.

I disagree.  The official's decision actually made it a great game.

"Colts engineer most dramatic comeback in NFL History" makes a much better headline than "Colts score three but ultimately fall short."

I'm not saying the refs engineered a win for the Colts, but they certainly weren't going to stop it (they gave the Bucs their chance with that "roughing the punter" call.  The Bucs blew it.)

I've come to expect a little give and take in the games.  Is it good? No, but ultimately it probably all balanced out.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

Based on my ultra-pedantic interpretation of the rules, I am moving this thread to the Tampa Sports Board.

The Bucs deserved it anyway.  Bad calls go both ways - like the roughing the punter.