• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: USF Bulls at Tulsa Hurricane

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

8 hours ago, BullsFanInTX said:

You know, I'm not even excited about the performances by Brown and Battie.  USF football is so down, you can't even get excited about that.  Somehow, someway, USF will find a way to screw it up.  I can't even get excited about good performances in a loss thinking good times are on the way, because I just don't believe it anymore. I don't believe in USF to get it right.  I don't believe in MK.  And I don't believe in whatever coach tries to come in here.  Don't care who it is.    

I honestly don't think USF will break out of this funk.  Ever.  If it hasn't happened by now, it's not gonna happen.  Other than 2 years of QF, USF has been so bad for so long, there is nothing that leads me to believe USF well ever be anything more than a 3 or 4 win AAC team...at best.  Ever again.  

So sorry, yeah Both BB's played great, but I am not excited about it at all.  Somehow, some way, everything will be screwed up again, just like the 3 gift turnovers tonight.

It's never gonna happen.  USF will always be in an AAC level conference (or worse), and will never, ever, ever turn any corners.  I don't care what flashes are shown, I don't care how excited a new coach gets, I don't care what happens.  It's over.  USF will always be what USF is.  A do nothing mid major that will never ever put it together. 

How could a team in Florida sitting around all this so called talent be so bad.  Just how.  There has to be a greater systemic problem.  A blind coach should be able to stumble on enough talent to win 4 or 5 games in the AAC.  Why can't USF.  How is Tulsa, Tulane, etc. getting better players than USF.  How.  Please explain it to me.   

Nothing will ever ever change.  I am accepting that once and for all.  After 26 or whatever it is of watching USF football.     

It is not easy going into a hostile environment on the road in conference and coming away victorious.  The team played hard, has grit and overcame multiple obstacles but came up short.  I feel we are on the right path and just need to stay the course, we are on the precipitous of greatness, just short a player or two on D.  Keep the faith my fellow Texan, we still have hoops to cheer for in the meantime.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

the exorcist father karras GIF

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

14 hours ago, Friscobull said:

It is not easy going into a hostile environment on the road in conference and coming away victorious.  The team played hard, has grit and overcame multiple obstacles but came up short.  I feel we are on the right path and just need to stay the course, we are on the precipitous of greatness, just short a player or two on D.  Keep the faith my fellow Texan, we still have hoops to cheer for in the meantime.

I'm trying.  It's very hard right now.  But I am trying.  

I guess if it ever is turned around it would be sweet, as much as this program has been through.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

8 hours ago, BullsFanInTX said:

I'm trying.  It's very hard right now.  But I am trying.  

I guess if it ever is turned around it would be sweet, as much as this program has been through.

I envy you, you are at least angry, I am passed that and now watch the game with no emotion. I didn’t watch a few games this year for the first time in recent memory and was barely checking the scores.  Apathy has set in and I don’t plan on attending any games in the future as well,  tired of losing. I am beginning to fade away like a fart in the wind, you are still a ways from reaching my level.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,388
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I am beginning to fade away like a fart in the wind,

Can you fade away as something else? We don't want that stench left behind 😆