• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who's Going with the Season Ticket Auto-Renewal option?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,341
  • Days Won:  2

Season ticket holders have unitil 9/30 to opt out of the auto-renewal feature for next year. 

I reluctantly will probably renewal, but **** USF doesn't make it easy.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

Just now, Cornada said:

Season ticket holders have unitil 9/30 to opt out of the auto-renewal feature for next year. 

I’m staying in only because of the OCS and hopefully it helps getting good seats when 2026 gets here.  Hopefully we will see better results by that time. Go Bulls!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,472
  • Days Won:  422

57 minutes ago, Cornada said:

If I'm understanding you correctly, that's wrong. You can renew your same seats up until sometime in February 2023. Renewing earlier, through November 2022 gets certain perks.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  1

Say one thing for athletics, it’s almost like they knew how bad this team would be. Lock in the money knowing the results might drive people away. Nice move AD Kelly. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Triple B said:

If I'm understanding you correctly, that's wrong. You can renew your same seats up until sometime in February 2023. Renewing earlier, through November 2022 gets certain perks.

You're mistaken.  They now have an auto renewal feature that you have to opt out of if you don't want it.  USF guarantees no price change for the remaining years at Ray Jay if you don't opt out.

3 minutes ago, Cornada said:

You're mistaken.  They now have an auto renewal feature that you have to opt out of if you don't want it.  USF guarantees no price change for the remaining years at Ray Jay if you don't opt out.

image.png.79661f9a0c3f4bfe4df770025a7d8d5d.png

1 minute ago, Cornada said:

All you're opting out of by the end of September is the 10 month payment plan. You can still renew by the end of November and get the no price change guarantee ..... and renew by February and get your same seats.

Just now, Triple B said:

All you're opting out of by the end of September is the 10 month payment plan. You can still renew by the end of November and get the no price change guarantee ..... and renew by February and get your same seats.

You're still mistaken

Read the statement from USF I posted.

FAQs:

I know I will want to renew my season tickets for the 2023 season, what do I need to do?

• Nothing. No action is required to do if you plan to stay in the auto-renewal! There is NO opt-IN action, only opt-OUT. If you do not fill out the opt-out from in September, the first payment of your renewal will be charged on November 15th.

How do I opt-out of the Horns-Up Auto Renewal?

• Between September 15th and September 30th, there will now be an optional opt-out period and you will be emailed an opt-out form to complete if you wish.
  • If you wish to opt-out, you MUST fill out the opt-out form YOURSELF. If you do not fill out this form, you will not be opted-out. We must have your decision in writing.

If I opt-out of the Horns Up Auto-Renewal, will I still be able to renew my season tickets at a later time?

• Yes. We will still have a final season ticket renewal deadline in February 2023. You can make the decision to opt-out of the auto-renewal in September and come back before the final February deadline to let us know you want to renew and you can still get your same seats.
  • However, starting in 2024 you will no longer have your frozen season ticket price, you’ll lessen your priority for selecting seating in the new stadium, and other benefits to come.

Do I still have the option to pay for my season tickets in full, or do I have to do the 10-month payment?

• Yes. Starting November 1st, you can log-in to your online ticket account, go to your invoices page, and pay it off online yourself in full. You can also inform me directly you’d like to pay in full.
  • You will still receive all the same Horns Up Auto-Renewal benefits whether you stay on the 10-month payment plan or pay the invoice in full in November.

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

FAQs:

I know I will want to renew my season tickets for the 2023 season, what do I need to do?

• Nothing. No action is required to do if you plan to stay in the auto-renewal! There is NO opt-IN action, only opt-OUT. If you do not fill out the opt-out from in September, the first payment of your renewal will be charged on November 15th.

How do I opt-out of the Horns-Up Auto Renewal?

• Between September 15th and September 30th, there will now be an optional opt-out period and you will be emailed an opt-out form to complete if you wish.
  • If you wish to opt-out, you MUST fill out the opt-out form YOURSELF. If you do not fill out this form, you will not be opted-out. We must have your decision in writing.

If I opt-out of the Horns Up Auto-Renewal, will I still be able to renew my season tickets at a later time?

• Yes. We will still have a final season ticket renewal deadline in February 2023. You can make the decision to opt-out of the auto-renewal in September and come back before the final February deadline to let us know you want to renew and you can still get your same seats.
  • However, starting in 2024 you will no longer have your frozen season ticket price, you’ll lessen your priority for selecting seating in the new stadium, and other benefits to come.

Do I still have the option to pay for my season tickets in full, or do I have to do the 10-month payment?

• Yes. Starting November 1st, you can log-in to your online ticket account, go to your invoices page, and pay it off online yourself in full. You can also inform me directly you’d like to pay in full.
  • You will still receive all the same Horns Up Auto-Renewal benefits whether you stay on the 10-month payment plan or pay the invoice in full in November.

I guess English is a 2nd language for you.