• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What good would firing the coach

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

2 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Honest question.  Who does Kelly report to?  The President or BOT or both?

Not sure what the chart looks like but he is a Vice President so imagine he's under the prez

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

6 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Pretty sure he has been here a while, but I could be wrong.

Think I just found that he was appointed by governor Jan'21 . Article was dated 2/23/21.

Weatherford was appointed to a five-year term on the USF Board of Trustees in January by Gov. Ron DeSantis.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  536
  • Days Won:  0

At some point winning has to happen. Cannot accept this record. We have been severely overmatched. What howards offense did should say everything. At this point you would be doing it because it’s absolutely unacceptable to roll this product out.

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,340

6 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Think I just found that he was appointed by governor Jan'21 . Article was dated 2/23/21.

Weatherford was appointed to a five-year term on the USF Board of Trustees in January by Gov. Ron DeSantis.

I thought that was  just to Chair, but he had been on the board for some time......I'm probably wrong bc i dont follow that at all.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,320
  • Days Won:  43

All I am hearing & reading is flat out Bull Sh&&t. Same people that thought USF made great hires are the same that are now calling for firing lol. Wow! 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7

So if you hire a bad manager you blame the workers? These kids on defense are lost.... They know how to play.. You don't just decide you want to play football at the college level lol. The coaches are hurting the program... They can't Identify 7 plays run over and over? Stop the madness.....

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  772
  • Days Won:  1

We have the entire conference where we want them. We played FL like no other game in the last three years. Then we revert back to crap mode. They won’t know how to prepare for us. Pretty sure the drops are on purpose to mind **** everyone.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,320
  • Days Won:  43

9 minutes ago, CycleBull said:

We have the entire conference where we want them. We played FL like no other game in the last three years. Then we revert back to crap mode. They won’t know how to prepare for us. Pretty sure the drops are on purpose to mind **** everyone.

Lol good one. I’m proud of your positive spin talents

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,340
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, Bulltastic said:

I’m going to take a wild guess and say we get crushed by ECU. Are we allowed to fire him then?

It’s gonna happen. We will look confused on defense, ECU will run an up tempo offense, score on us early, gosh darn it this sucks.

• Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777

11 hours ago, dausfbulls11 said:

The week that conference play starts accomplish?? Seriously, why not wait and see how first couple AAC games go, what do you have to lose or accomplish?

No point in firing Scott this year.  He needs another year to figure things out.  If he can't make a bowl game by 2023 then I would call the fight.  Like a boxing ref, you just have to be sure the boxer is really hampered and not just stunned. So shake the gloves and let's give Jeff Scott a standing 8 count.  Ultimately this is his highlight reel USF just paid for it monetarily and emotionally.