• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

GoUSFBulls.com: Scott Names Bohanon Bulls' Starter At Quarterback

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Then your quality standards are abysmal and I question your knowledge of not only football but sports in general….

I am sold on Smazza!

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,006
  • Days Won:  38

20 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

He is Gators nephew, they appear to be smoking from the same bowl. 😀

Someday they will be right.  Maybe soon?

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

I think he's looking too much into this but who knows. Do agree on point 1 though, have seen videos of Marsh, Byrum, Timmy, and Gerry all goofing around together. Doesn't seem like any chemistry issues in the QB room

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  8

4 hours ago, Peatearpan said:

Ultimately the coaching gaffes are on the Head Coach, but I wonder how much dumb play calling was on Weiss?

IMO, a lot was on Weis - why call 30 yard down field passes when your QBs are only accurate to 10 and why have a true freshman go through multiple progressions

• Upvote 2
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,517
  • Days Won:  28

4 hours ago, Friscobull said:

He is Gators nephew, they appear to be smoking from the same bowl. 😀

Smoke Weed GIF

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

11 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I’ll need more than “moving in the right direction.” It has to be wins and more than a few. If he does not reach at least 5 then he is officially a failure in my book. 

Agreed. Anything less than five wins, in year 3 of a program , is a failure of a season and would hopefully put Jeff Scott on a scorching hot seat headed into 2023 and a much weaker conference at that point. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

Agreed. Anything less than five wins, in year 3 of a program , is a failure of a season and would hopefully put Jeff Scott on a scorching hot seat headed into 2023 and a much weaker conference at that point. 

Although I have nothing to do with it, in my “mind” as a fan I will have fired him with less than 5 wins. Statistically I am not aware of any coach in the history of college football with 7 wins (assuming he wins 4) in the first three years of coaching and turns it around and becomes successful. I won’t even waste my time going forward. Now, that being said, he could win 6/7/8 games and we are off and running. Don’t screw up Coach…

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Although I have nothing to do with it, in my “mind” as a fan I will have fired him with less than 5 wins. Statistically I am not aware of any coach in the history of college football with 7 wins (assuming he wins 4) in the first three years of coaching and turns it around and becomes successful. I won’t even waste my time going forward. Now, that being said, he could win 6/7/8 games and we are off and running. Don’t screw up Coach…

Get ready for an Obscureoutliercollegefootballstatsthatshowtheyaretheexceptionthatprovestherule.com reference coming your way. Most people that win do so sooner than later and most people that lose for three years only stop losing because most typically they are fired at that point.

• Upvote 2