• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,980
  • Days Won:  469

To be honest, I didn't know they had one.  Didn't much care either.  Looked it up on the internet, doesn't look much different on the inside than what I would expect ours to look like.  A 100 yard field.  I don't get why JK or the Bulls Twitter people would harass UCF over this.  Kind of silly, but ooohhh, that's a rivalry baby!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

14 minutes ago, Brad said:

To be honest, I didn't know they had one.  Didn't much care either.  Looked it up on the internet, doesn't look much different on the inside than what I would expect ours to look like.  A 100 yard field.  I don't get why JK or the Bulls Twitter people would harass UCF over this.  Kind of silly, but ooohhh, that's a rivalry baby!

First time I have ever liked a tweet by that twit.  Ours does look much nicer, obviously much newer, but right now they certainly have bragging rights however these things historically are cyclical, bout time for the winds to change.  We are invested in our program for the first time in a long time and I am liking it. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

42 minutes ago, BayIslandBull said:

Is that actual square footage or announced?

You win the internet today.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,214
  • Days Won:  25

5 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Never been much of a Joey Knight fan. For the most part, I think he was a lazy reporter when he covered USF full time. He also gives off a bit of a snarky arrogance, but I do have to give him credit for triggering the Oviedo CC fans on Twitter. He went out of his way to mention in a tweet that our IPF was "bigger than UCF's." It was a pretty unnecessary comment and was obviously just done in an effort to get their internet trolls riled up. It worked just as expected. They are, without a doubt, the most insecure fan base in collegiate sports. Props to Joey for playing the game. He set the hook and they took the bait, just as expected. So easy. Then he doubled down by mentioning again how big the IPF is in a second tweet.  🙂

Nice click bait engagement tactic by JK.

1 hour ago, Brad said:

Well rivalry is a lose term at this point, their AD doesn't want to play us anymore.  Hopefully it continues and we beat them on the field in football. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,473
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, Jim Johnson said:

USF: 88,000 square feet

UCF: 80,000 square feet

Thanks, Jim .....

3 hours ago, BayIslandBull said:

Is that actual square footage or announced?

Applausegifs GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  220
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Never been much of a Joey Knight fan. For the most part, I think he was a lazy reporter when he covered USF full time. He also gives off a bit of a snarky arrogance, but I do have to give him credit for triggering the Oviedo CC fans on Twitter. He went out of his way to mention in a tweet that our IPF was "bigger than UCF's." It was a pretty unnecessary comment and was obviously just done in an effort to get their internet trolls riled up. It worked just as expected. They are, without a doubt, the most insecure fan base in collegiate sports. Props to Joey for playing the game. He set the hook and they took the bait, just as expected. So easy. Then he doubled down by mentioning again how big the IPF is in a second tweet.  🙂

I thought that JK’s tweet was great practice for Oviedo CC fans to complain/whine/freak out for when we open the OCS (which I have no doubt will be better)🙂🤘

GoBulls

3 hours ago, Brad said:

Well kept secret .... it wasn't the undefeated season, bowl wins or national championships that got them the nod. It was their massive Internet presence, a huge army of Twitter ****heads. This is where we need to up our game, and although it may be tough to match their quantity of Tweetin' aholes, we could make up for that in quality. I'm thinking we can put Frisco out on Special Assignment as a Consultant.

• Haha 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

51 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Well kept secret .... it wasn't the undefeated season, bowl wins or national championships that got them the nod. It was their massive Internet presence, a huge army of Twitter ****heads. This is where we need to up our game, and although it may be tough to match their quantity of Tweetin' aholes, we could make up for that in quality. I'm thinking we can put Frisco out on Special Assignment as a Consultant.

Throw in puc and outlaw and call the firm Dewey, Cheatum and Howe.  They'll keep the opponents confused and baffled.  Sorry Frisco, really didn't mean to put you in there but that was the quotable portion I had to work with.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 hours ago, Friscobull said:

First time I have ever liked a tweet by that twit.  Ours does look much nicer, obviously much newer, but right now they certainly have bragging rights however these things historically are cyclical, bout time for the winds to change.  We are invested in our program for the first time in a long time and I am liking it. 

I am still waiting on that cyclical change…

Matt Damon Grandpa GIF