• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

GoUSFBulls.com: Scott Names Bohanon Bulls' Starter At Quarterback

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Unless Timmies foot all IQ has tripled, I'm not sure there will be much of a competition. He's incredibly gifted but a lot of Madden Arcade play last year

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,512
  • Days Won:  3

20 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I think he already has his starter picked, I bet the guy has been on the grit leader board throughout the offseason too.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,814
  • Days Won:  22

I’m for whoever gets us the most wins

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  8

Whoever Scott picks, thank goodness that he is getting this over early, so that the coaches can dial-in the offense and the players can rally around the starter

Scott’s QB indecisiveness the past two seasons was one of the factors leading to his 3-18 record.  Hopefully he has learned from this mistake 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

27 minutes ago, bowman1 said:

Scott’s QB indecisiveness the past two seasons was one of the factors leading to his 3-18 record.  Hopefully he has learned from this mistake 

And if he had been decisive, picked the wrong one and stuck with him, we may have been 0-21. It's easy to appear indecisive when you don't have much to choose from. Having a qb the calibre of GB should help him avoid that "mistake" again ..... besides, the major factor leading to that 3-18 record was on the other side of the ball. We averaged 23 pts/gm on offense each year but gave up 40 pts and 35 pts respectively.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

I'm not sure it was so much his indecision, I sure hope not.  I think right now most coaches know their lineups.  There are things you say for the players and for the media.  I can't believe for a moment he's is just honestly opining out loud about his own private feelings.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

34 minutes ago, Brad said:

I'm not sure it was so much his indecision, I sure hope not.  I think right now most coaches know their lineups.  There are things you say for the players and for the media.  I can't believe for a moment he's is just honestly opining out loud about his own private feelings.

This is the key point. CJS does not want to lose Timmy to transfer and has to do and say the right things…and even that might not be enough.