• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

JAREN MANGHAM ~ 2022 Stats?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,568
  • Content Count:  35,921
  • Days Won:  26

Over/Under ?

Rushing TD's . . . 15 in 2021 and I thinks he tops it in 2022!

Rushing Yards . . . 671 in 2021 and I again thinks he tops it in 2022

I am a fan and think our O-Line will be much better and expect Mangham to be the workhorse again. He is a downhill runner.

BOLD STATEMENT: Expecting 1,000 yards and 20 TD.

Go BULLS !!!

Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  12,620
  • Content Count:  87,547
  • Days Won:  324

And if GB can deliver the ball to Weaver and the rest, there should be a little more space for Mangham.  Spread it out and let's go!

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  40
  • Days Won:  0

I take the under on all.. I think that we are going to see Battie and Joiner utilized more in both running and passing games.   I think a lot of Mangham's success was Wiess not utilizing the speedier more explosive backs we have.  Mangham's longest rush was like 25 yards.  If Bohannon wins the job and is accurate defenses will be forced to play back- That is going to give the two faster backs a lot more room to shine.   I think Mangham is going to fall into the Darius Tice mold this year of a short yardage guy who scores some TD's but he will not be the only source of TD's like he was last year. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  1,518
  • Days Won:  15

9 minutes ago, 12inchtaint! said:

I take the under on all.. I think that we are going to see Battie and Joiner utilized more in both running and passing games.   I think a lot of Mangham's success was Wiess not utilizing the speedier more explosive backs we have.  Mangham's longest rush was like 25 yards.  If Bohannon wins the job and is accurate defenses will be forced to play back- That is going to give the two faster backs a lot more room to shine.   I think Mangham is going to fall into the Darius Tice mold this year of a short yardage guy who scores some TD's but he will not be the only source of TD's like he was last year. 

Exactly how I feel. Plus with Powell, Mikey Dukes, and Hamilton there are a lot of mouths to feed.

• Upvote 1

• Brad featured this topic

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  2,596
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, E.T. said:

I am a fan and think our O-Line will be much better and expect Mangham to be the workhorse again.

For the love of Pete they better be better. I mean they gotta be better off with the OC not really wanting to change vocabulary and schemes as such. I mean, all we got is **** in one hand and luck in the other. LETS GO BULLS

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  8,166
  • Days Won:  59

21 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

For the love of Pete they better be better. I mean they gotta be better off with the OC not really wanting to change vocabulary and schemes as such. I mean, all we got is **** in one hand and luck in the other. LETS GO BULLS

No **** John, win some games or set a couch on fire.  I am drinking the kool aid, we are bowling, let’s now simply pick out where we want to go baby !

• Haha 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  12,620
  • Content Count:  87,547
  • Days Won:  324

What has happened to you @Friscobull?  Stay safe.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,159
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

It is hot in Texas, tad bit delirious and Tito’s is flowing.  I am getting excited this year, like I do most years ( however not like Gator) but we actually have talent on offense and a QB. I really do believe we have something and my bucket list has always been to set a couch on fire.  I missed my opportunity once I got married, old lady frowns on that ****. 

Well... we 🔥 christmas trees every year. Just throw a couch in with them 🤷‍♂️

• Topic Count:  145
  • Content Count:  18,971
  • Days Won:  233

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

It is hot in Texas, tad bit delirious and Tito’s is flowing.  I am getting excited this year, like I do most years ( however not like Gator) but we actually have talent on offense and a QB. I really do believe we have something and my bucket list has always been to set a couch on fire.  I missed my opportunity once I got married, old lady frowns on that ****. 

Taco Tuesday in my house usually gets me in trouble for trying to set the couch on fire.

• Haha 3

• Brad unfeatured this topic