• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF’s goal is to have 13-25% of the project include local, minority-owned businesses

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

My apologies, I am a wise ass if you have not noticed.  

No worries, I hope like hell we can meet up for a USF game at some point. Laughing my ass off with you at the GT game is still one my best tailgating memories. We got in everybody’s **** that day. 😀

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  772
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I respect you and your work however disagree with your point of vIew.  I believe the most vocal white people live in the most non diverse areas but claim to know and preach how deep racism runs while the rest of us that live in diverse areas don’t experience or see it.  I am not saying it does not exist anymore but it is very rare IMO.  

Was riding my bike in Tampa and two white guys in a jeep called me the n word. Luckily for me they had a red light and I could ride my bike at 30 mph for a short stint. Guess Tampa isn’t diverse enough?

I love watching and listening to the all knowing! 

Edited by CycleBull

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

8 minutes ago, CycleBull said:

Was riding my bike in Tampa and two white guys in a jeep called me the n word. Luckily for me they had a red light and I could ride my bike at 30 mph for a short stint. Guess Tampa isn’t diverse enough?

Those two guys are just ignorant. God created us all and we are all people. Nothing more, nothing less. With that said. Go Bulls!! 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

25 minutes ago, CycleBull said:

Sorry for that cycle, end of the day they are losers, they are on borrowed time.  My brother in law was beaten badly in his younger years by racist black young men, the knife cuts deep both ways, we need to eradicate this racism from every angle, if I hear that word I promise I will be swinging with you, not acceptable.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

33 minutes ago, CycleBull said:

That is really terrible. As a cyclist I’ve had all types of words yelled at me (and I usually yell back if I am not tired). But to throw out the n word is just ignorant as hell. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

I put a lot of blame on the deep state players using the mainstream media pushing divisive BS 24/7. They know an America divided keeps their corrupt system in control. America has taken many steps back due to their narrative. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  120
  • Days Won:  1

50 minutes ago, CycleBull said:

I'm with you on that. My girlfriend is Asian and she is from New York City. She told me some horror stories of the racist names she was called by black people when she lived in the city. Our political leaders are flaming the fires of racism in this country.  We need to be a united country.

13 minutes ago, Rob-Bull said:

I'm with you on that. My girlfriend is Asian and she is from New York City. She told me some horror stories of the racist names she was called by black people when she lived in the city. Our political leaders are flaming the fires of racism in this country.  We need to be a united country.

Agreed! Together we are stronger as one. After all, America should belong to the people not the corrupt deep state players. 

• Like 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

2 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Agreed! Together we are stronger as one. After all, America should belong to the people not the corrupt deep state players. 

It's a moot point. The whole planet belongs to the Reptilians ....... This **** belongs in the MC.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Triple B said:

It's a moot point. The whole planet belongs to the Reptilians ....... This **** belongs in the MC.

I agree! Let’s get back to putting USF 1st!  I believe with the IPF becoming a reality and the OCS getting closer to reality many USF fans should feel positive about the direction.

• Upvote 1