• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF’s goal is to have 13-25% of the project include local, minority-owned businesses

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  772
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Friscobull said:

That is odd that you have had more than one or even one for that matter, sounds like a toxic workplace.  How many black people did you go to lunch with that have been fired for going on a racist rant about white people?

Speaking for myself, I’m typically the only one. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

15 hours ago, East lake bull said:

Thank you for so much truth, how refreshing.  By the way most of our players are minorities. 

I hate the minorities term. Hopefully one day everyone will wake up and realize that we are all just people. 

• Like 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Bull Daly said:

I hate the minorities term. Hopefully one day everyone will wake up and realize that we are all just people. 

That will occur when economic discrimination among and within business ends.  

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Like 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

48 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Will end when it ends. Right night greed will always be out there. Just look at how the college football landscape has been changing. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,842
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

No it won’t, too many people vested in trying to divide us, there is no end game, it is simply just a game.  In addition, not sure you have any idea what is actually going on in the business world, you are simply tucked away in your safe space bloviating and pontificating about what you believe is happening in the real world.  However that has never stopped any of us from opining so carry on my friend. 😀

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  120
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

No it won’t, too many people vested in trying to divide us, there is no end game, it is simply just a game.  In addition, not sure you have any idea what is actually going on in the business world, you are simply tucked away in your safe space bloviating and pontificating about what you believe is happening in the real world.  However that has never stopped any of us from opining so carry on my friend. 😀

This is so true. It just amazes me that more people can't see it.

• Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I never said it was actually going to happen. And I agree there is too much division but I would note that it comes from BOTH sides. In terms of being tucked away… You have a very incorrect perception (and with academia in general). I run a $500k consulting business where students help small businesses all throughout New England. So I am not “tucked away” I more than know the heartbeat of the economy. Further my published research (peer reviewed and the Wall Street Journal) with business incubators and small businesses throughout New England surpasses most who “think they know it all.” So save the acrimonious attitude regarding my work and my perception on the economic realities of minorities. For ***** sake we can’t even build a stadium without some of running your political agenda. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I never said it was actually going to happen. And I agree there is too much division but I would note that it comes from BOTH sides. In terms of being tucked away… You have a very incorrect perception (and with academia in general). I run a $500k consulting business where students help small businesses all throughout New England. Further my research with business incubators and small businesses throughout New England surpasses most who think they know it all. So save the acrimonious attitude regarding my work. 

I respect you and your work however disagree with your point of vIew.  I believe the most vocal white people live in the most non diverse areas but claim to know and preach how deep racism runs while the rest of us that live in diverse areas don’t experience or see it.  I am not saying it does not exist anymore but it is very rare IMO.  

• Upvote 1
  • Crying 1

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

I respect you and your work however disagree with your point of vIew.  I believe the most vocal white people live in the most non diverse areas but claim to know and preach how deep racism runs while the rest of us that live in diverse areas don’t experience or see it.  I am not saying it does not exist anymore but it is very rare IMO.  

Fair enough Frisco, I’ll leave it at that. I want to get back to stadium talk (my bad for responding to an original post post that I think is naïve) so let’s not take the time away from the rest of the board. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Fair enough Frisco, I’ll leave it at that. I want to get back to stadium talk (my bad for responding to an original post post that I think is naïve) so let’s not take the time away from the rest of the board. 

My apologies, I am a wise ass if you have not noticed.  

• Like 1