• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

8 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

We can only hope Scott learned from his road losses and has the teams ready to battle. 

By Golly--CJS better bring his best season as a HC this year or.....we may be looking into the Coaches Transfer Portal. He has some experience now and has 2 additions to his staff that are experienced/seasoned. The returning assistants have shown they are quality coaches so...Time for CJS to put his Big Coach Pants on and go out and show us he can build a winner..

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

5 hours ago, BulledOver said:

"Baylor-Oregon-Notre Dame-Arkansas" ??  They had better watch out for........wait for it......USF aka..The giant killers. BYU? a romney?? no problem he can be bought off. QB? Our new D will put him down and out!!   No Problem--No Problem. We got this in the bag....

Romney (QB) left the team in Feb?  A very disjointed post, I appreciate your enthusiasm but have no idea the context of this rant?

19 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Romney (QB) left the team in Feb?  A very disjointed post, I appreciate your enthusiasm but have no idea the context of this rant?

And I appreciate your critique and QB update. I'm certainly glad there is someone on here to provide clarity. "disjointed"? Actually, it the comment was designed to transmit a bit of comedic relief to a HoHum subject. But there is this a Romney will still be at receiver (he was very good) so the payoff $$ can be directed to him instead. It's good you can identify "enthusiasm". And lastly, I feel bad for someone who thinks everything is a "rant"..quite odd-telling.  

33 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

And I appreciate your critique and QB update. I'm certainly glad there is someone on here to provide clarity. "disjointed"? Actually, it the comment was designed to transmit a bit of comedic relief to a HoHum subject. But there is this a Romney will still be at receiver (he was very good) so the payoff $$ can be directed to him instead. It's good you can identify "enthusiasm". And lastly, I feel bad for someone who thinks everything is a "rant"..quite odd-telling.  

I was simply critiquing your attempt at comedy?  Did not understand the dollar observation at all?  Could you clarify?  I did not mean to offend you on calling it a rant, how would you describe your post?  All of us post stuff and sometimes it falls flat, IMO yours fell flat on this occasion and I was simply pointing it out, however you are still my boy Blue.

57 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I was simply critiquing your attempt at comedy?  Did not understand the dollar observation at all?  Could you clarify?  I did not mean to offend you on calling it a rant, how would you describe your post?  All of us post stuff and sometimes it falls flat, IMO yours fell flat on this occasion and I was simply pointing it out, however you are still my boy Blue.

Oh come on dont be a "I'm a critique ****". This bs doesn't need clarification-it was what it was. If you dont get it or dont like it? just move on. It wasn't meant to have literary importance. A spoof. "Fall flat" I care not. Just flow with it. It means nothing. 

36 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Oh come on dont be a "I'm a critique ****". This bs doesn't need clarification-it was what it was. If you dont get it or dont like it? just move on. It wasn't meant to have literary importance. A spoof. "Fall flat" I care not. Just flow with it. It means nothing. 

I critique and that is what I do, the take was ass and I opined.  If you don’t like my assessment then move along, I provide a valuable service by holding the board to a high level and will not be cancelled by a poster of inferior literacy skills.  

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

This board could use some really good topical discussion - let's focus on meaningful conversation.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I critique and that is what I do, the take was ass and I opined.  If you don’t like my assessment then move along, I provide a valuable service by holding the board to a high level and will not be cancelled by a poster of inferior literacy skills.  

chill dolphin.gif

1 hour ago, Brad said:

This board could use some really good topical discussion - let's focus on meaningful conversation.

Personally, I would rather see some lighthearted nonsense along with some interesting info and dialogue. There are the times when subject matter is exhausted, so a little fun seems like a good thing. Some Esprit de Corps is a good thing too. TBP unlike some of the other social nitwit sites out there shouldn't have any personal attacks. There are a number of folks on here that like to flex their armchair muscles and go after others. Most would never do it in person since they would prob be on their ass. I think that behavior is out of place on TBP (my opinion). If the anal-retentive/rude stuff is the name of the game, then a few will try to dominate the majority-too bad. Seems to be going around lately. I don't dish **** to others, but I don't take any **** either. Were all USF grads that's supposed to be the common bond.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BulledOver said:

Personally, I would rather see some lighthearted nonsense along with some interesting info and dialogue. There are the times when subject matter is exhausted, so a little fun seems like a good thing. Some Esprit de Corps is a good thing too. TBP unlike some of the other social nitwit sites out there shouldn't have any personal attacks. There are a number of folks on here that like to flex their armchair muscles and go after others. Most would never do it in person since they would prob be on their ass. I think that behavior is out of place on TBP (my opinion). If the anal-retentive/rude stuff is the name of the game, then a few will try to dominate the majority-too bad. Seems to be going around lately. I don't dish **** to others, but I don't take any **** either. Were all USF grads that's supposed to be the common bond.

Agreed and hope this fell into the lighthearted nonsense.  Brad and Trips rely on me to help moderate from time to time and I am still learning the nuances of this position of power.