• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

tom brady unretiring

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

8 weeks with the family will do it

25 million doesnt hurt either

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  91
  • Days Won:  1

On 3/14/2022 at 7:38 AM, smazza said:

8 weeks with the family will do it

25 million doesnt hurt either

**** YEAH......GO BUCS, GO BRADY!!!!

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 hours ago, JonesyBucs said:

**** YEAH......GO BUCS, GO BRADY!!!!

Rumor is that he is going to be traded to Miami. Oh, and it’s GREAT to have you back on the board Jonesy! This off season is a long one. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

On 3/26/2022 at 10:09 AM, NewEnglandBull said:

Rumor is that he is going to be traded to Miami. Oh, and it’s GREAT to have you back on the board Jonesy! This off season is a long one. 

I heard that rumor too.  I don't see that happening this year.  He already knows the Bucs coaches and players and is comfortable with the situation.......Long term, he is building a mansion in the Miami area somewhere and rumored to become part owner of the Dolphins when he stops playing which is probably after this year or slightly possible after the following year....I think that has more merit.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,729
  • Content Count:  37,554
  • Days Won:  29

9 hours ago, JonesyBucs said:

I heard that rumor too.  I don't see that happening this year.  He already knows the Bucs coaches and players and is comfortable with the situation.......Long term, he is building a mansion in the Miami area somewhere and rumored to become part owner of the Dolphins when he stops playing which is probably after this year or slightly possible after the following year....I think that has more merit.

Agree.

On 3/26/2022 at 10:09 AM, NewEnglandBull said:

Thanks, I appreciate that.  I wish there was more I could contribute to this Board, but there just isn't a whole lot to talk about right now with the long off season coming up as you say

Points of encouragement are certainly the OCS and IPF momentum, and some optimism about next year's football team.  But that's a ways off.  Basketball certainly is a disappointment. I guess Baseball and Softball give us some hope for Spring excitement, but I was very discouraged to see Softball get swept like they did this past weekend.  UGH.....being a USF fan is so hard.  That's why I mostly stick with my TB teams until there is something actually to get excited about with the Bulls.  Until then, its ho hum!

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, JonesyBucs said:

Thanks, I appreciate that.  I wish there was more I could contribute to this Board, but there just isn't a whole lot to talk about right now with the long off season coming up as you say

Points of encouragement are certainly the OCS and IPF momentum, and some optimism about next year's football team.  But that's a ways off.  Basketball certainly is a disappointment. I guess Baseball and Softball give us some hope for Spring excitement, but I was very discouraged to see Softball get swept like they did this past weekend.  UGH.....being a USF fan is so hard.  That's why I mostly stick with my TB teams until there is something actually to get excited about with the Bulls.  Until then, its ho hum!

You are 100% correct…it is really tough being a USF fan. We are such a small potatoes program. I really don’t care about women’s sports (and it amazes me how others on this board can watch them like they do but more power to them). I can only hope that we can turn it around soon. It is harder and harder to come back and make comments when things are so bad. But yes, I am glad you are back and let’s gear up for what will hopefully be some sort of successful football season. 🤘

On 3/29/2022 at 8:41 AM, NewEnglandBull said:

You are 100% correct…it is really tough being a USF fan. We are such a small potatoes program. I really don’t care about women’s sports (and it amazes me how others on this board can watch them like they do but more power to them). I can only hope that we can turn it around soon. It is harder and harder to come back and make comments when things are so bad. But yes, I am glad you are back and let’s gear up for what will hopefully be some sort of successful football season. 🤘

I don't get on here much anymore. so sorry for the late response.......I agree with you totally.  Not a fan really of Women's sports much either, not being a male chauvenist.  it just doesn't appeal to me....UNLESS one of our teams like Female BB or Softball or Soccer is in a big game like NCAA's.  Then I'll take a peak......I'm hopeful as you are that Football season will be better this year.  I think it will from my limited knowledge of what I hear and read.  Until then go Baseball team I guess.......And Lightning, Rays, and Bucs of course!!