• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

From what I'm seeing, Rascati .......

Guest GracieBarra

Guest GracieBarra

sounds good to me.  I'd take him if we can get him.  PJ might improve, but I'd sign Rascati as some insurance.  He's no slam-dunk either, but he has major potential too.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  78
  • Days Won:  0

I agree, but soon, we need to have an established qb, we can't keep picking and pulling like what g-ville did a coulpe of years back

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,729
  • Content Count:  37,549
  • Days Won:  29

I am sure that a HS QB WILL again be top priority, but Rascati is a good pick up if we want him and I would say YES !!! ... in 2005, we lose Banks and would only have PJ with experience.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

make him walk on

if he can make top 3(which should be easy)

give him a scholie

• Topic Count:  9,893
  • Content Count:  66,048
  • Days Won:  172

he is not coming here unless he can start

he will go to 1aa i predict

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Seems to me in my skeptic vain,...I smell a rat!!!

I mean c'mon! Why would L'ville's coaches play this kid if they know he is bolting elsewhere? Common sense tells me that if this were a true situation, the kid would be riding the pines, and not taking any snaps. The only other explination would be that L'Ville coaches may be stringing him along so he stays. To me, this sounds more like a pre fab story more and more, derived at making our kids more upset at the QB spot. If so, dirty strategy by the L'ville brass.      Reaper

Guest S. Bien

Rebe,

Interesting angle, but not the case.  The kid and his dad have been inquiring for months.  The only reason he held up was because they want USF- keep that down low.

There are other potential transfers, and don't be surprised if the intrepetation from our staff has not only to do with how PJ and the others handle themselves in the spring, but also to see how a few other situations or inquiries pan out.

Bluntly, Rascati today is better than anything behind Banks, and Julmiste, and would already make a run at the starting position.  The staff realizes this and is making room- Mullins is already moved to safety, and Kraky if he doesn't make substantial progress will be a casualty before the fall, possibly replaced by a transfer QB.  I've sort of been slowly spelling this out for quite sometime.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

how does Gachette fit in, is he going to redshirt then?

Guest S. Bien
how does Gachette fit in, is he going to redshirt then?

He'd almost have to unless he suddenly becomes the stud no one expected.  My guess is Kraky stays around, Banks gets healthy, then 2004 is PJ with Banks right there, maybe kraky sticking around until the end of the fall, then Gachette RS, and hopefully a solid transfer RS.

This gives 2005 the potential for PJ to be competing against Gachette, transfer, and maybe Kraky if he can stay competitive plus whatever freshman we sign.