• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

The “Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  6,459
  • Days Won:  28

My biggest lesson of 2021 is to stop worrying about how others feel or react to things. I will no longer argue with anybody about my views or try to force the issue of being positive in our group. I respect everybody’s individual way of dealing with this part of the USF Football’s journey. With that being said, I just want to point out that UCF has a whole thread in which they make fun of those who whine, cry, complain or have something negative to say. They call it the “Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread".  It’s at about 13 pages, 494 posts, and 33,000 views. I think it started after the UCF to Big 12 announcement. They come to our page and take screenshots of the stuff you guys say. I’m not telling anybody what to say or how to feel. I’m just pointing out that some of you are giving them a lot of fuel to clown us even more. I’m not trying to tell anybody what to post, I’m just exposing this thread. The link is pasted below. @MikePhillips I'm not calling you out my friend. You are the most recent screenshot I found in that thread. Anyways, I look forward to kick aSSets in 2022...GO BULLS!!!!!!!!!!

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/delicious-bull-tears-mega-thread.93941/

1321354269_FireShotCapture137-DeliciousBullTearsMegaThread-UCFSports_com-ucf.forums.rivals_com.thumb.png.c7df54f591322c61de90e86e00b8b7c9.png1205020511_FireShotCapture139-DeliciousBullTearsMegaThread-UCFSports_com-ucf.forums.rivals_com.thumb.png.0dcf0dca21b686892e43e8b60b549b69.png

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

It's delicious for them because our fortunes have reversed.  You may not have been around when they couldn't win a single game in a season.  They were UCiF.  Also full of excuses.  It's the way it goes.  We didn't keep a whole thread of their Central Florida tears, but they could live out their frustrations and jealousies in "The Dumbgeon" at TBP.  We kept it until we could no longer stand hearing it - in 2007!

Let them play around, they'll grow up one day, too (maybe).

image.png

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Brad said:

It's delicious for them because our fortunes have reversed.  You may not have been around when they couldn't win a single game in a season.  They were UCiF.  Also full of excuses.  It's the way it goes.  We didn't keep a whole thread of their Central Florida tears, but they could live out their frustrations and jealousies in "The Dumbgeon" at TBP.  We kept it until we could no longer stand hearing it - in 2007!

Let them play around, they'll grow up one day, too (maybe).

image.png

🤣 Its like they are doing better than us and still bitter. We own a lot of real estate in their heads. 

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

Funny the UCF kids see @MikePhillips's post before I do.  They've always spent a lot of time here.  

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

27 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

🤣 Its like they are doing better than us and still bitter. We own a lot of real estate in their heads. 

That is the most accurate statement, not sure why they care about us at all, I never cared except when we played them. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

That is the most accurate statement, not sure why they care about us at all, I never cared except when we played them. 

I share your sentiment. I really don't care enough about what they do to speak on them daily like this thread. 

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,426
  • Days Won:  25

20 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

12 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I share your sentiment. I really don't care enough about what they do to speak on them daily like this thread. 

I care enough to not even know they have a web page, much less that they have a thread about USF. Their opinions mean as much to me as their web page.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

This is how true rivalries work, blind hatred that can’t be manufactured.  This is why our rivalry with Miami never took root… you just can’t make something be.  Truth be told we should never have agreed to play them after we left CUSA.  I have always been torn on the benefit of having a true rival vs the benefit they received from playing us and the blinders it put on our administration, especially regarding an OCS.  They leaped out in front of us regarding facilities and we got stuck in a paralyzing game of “one-upsmanship.”  Judy knew what she was doing as far as trying to minimize them.  Wish she would have done more on that front.  

5 minutes ago, ArmyBull said:

blind hatred

???

More like clearly viewed disinterest.

Good thing we have a UCF thread to discuss....  Seems rather slow

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

Just now, Brad said:

???

More like clearly viewed disinterest.

If that were true we would not be where we are right now having this conversation, an athletic trophy, constant comparisons throughout the years.  CWT literally stating “hell na” when asked if he wanted us to become like central (or something like that), the examples and observational evidence of a rivalry throughout the years are endless. But here we are, talking about its non-existence. 

• Upvote 1