• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

gators v orlando in pirate bowl in tampa

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

UF looks much worse now than early part of season...team is a mess.

If Scott can get this program clicking we have a shot vs UF next year also. 

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

9 hours ago, Triple B said:

And would be just as valid a claim as their national championship ....

Well it was fun. The last time UF lost to an in state team not named FSU or Miami, was 1938. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,473
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, footnfan1 said:

Well it was fun. The last time UF lost to an in state team not named FSU or Miami, was 1938. 

They've still never lost to one when the games actually counted for something ...

2 hours ago, zarnozdabull said:

Recruiting IS a thing. 

Now this is an angle I can understand a bit. I do see where the outcome of the game could be tried to be used in recruiting and could work at times ....

9 hours ago, MikePhillips said:

Then name me a better college football team in Florida right now 

there is your f’n breaK

they just beat UF, the same UF we lost to… in our stadium

in front of a sold out crowd bigger than anything USF has ever produced. 70,000 people with standing room only 

you don’t think that looks awful to recruits? It’s humiliating 

The fact that you think the best team in Florida was decided in an exhibition game called the Union Home Mortgage Gasparilla Bowl shows you the current state of college football in the state but go ahead and knock yourself out ...

And my gimme a ******* break comment was aimed at the ridiculous statement that it was one of the most humiliating games for USF football ever ..... a game they didn't play in. Apparently that was the most humiliating game for YOU, and others, but don't try to force that on the program or anybody else. McCheese State will forever hold the honor of being USF football's most humiliating game ..................................... hopefully.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  220
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/23/2021 at 10:47 PM, MikePhillips said:

One of the most humiliating games for USF football ever

Watching UCF come onto our rented home field stadium, and destroy UF in the same year we lost to them

and sell the entire place out

In our rented stadium

humiliated isn’t even a strong enough word word for USF football right now

I was at the game, and understand this sentiment. I kept thinking during the game that we should have been on the field, not them, in our house (even if we do rent our current house). 

it was interesting observing the UCF fans. Some of them jumped up and down, not realizing that concrete stadiums don’t bounce. Their cheerleaders have a sign telling them to be quiet, which tells me that their fan base doesn’t have enough sense to know when (and when not) to cheer. Their were even some of their fans standing around in the bathroom in the Club area watching the game on TV, (instead of actually watching the game live). Guess the bathrooms at the Oviedo House of Tin don’t have TVs…😂 I just wonder if they are now going to have a parade at Disney World since they are now the (Undeclared) State Champs. Even saw a billboard in Tampa today proclaiming said championship. 

However, I will say that their fans showed a passion, spirit, and intensity that I have not seen from the USF fan base I’m a long time.  Don’t know what we need to do (besides win), and I don’t know if an OCS is the answer, but we need to get back to what I saw on the  2008 game vs. Kansas video recently.

Let’s stop ******** about the past and get this done!

Go Bulls

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  64
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, St.PeteSlim89 said:

I was at the game, and understand this sentiment. I kept thinking during the game that we should have been on the field, not them, in our house (even if we do rent our current house). 

it was interesting observing the UCF fans. Some of them jumped up and down, not realizing that concrete stadiums don’t bounce. Their cheerleaders have a sign telling them to be quiet, which tells me that their fan base doesn’t have enough sense to know when (and when not) to cheer. Their were even some of their fans standing around in the bathroom in the Club area watching the game on TV, (instead of actually watching the game live). Guess the bathrooms at the Oviedo House of Tin don’t have TVs…😂 I just wonder if they are now going to have a parade at Disney World since they are now the (Undeclared) State Champs. Even saw a billboard in Tampa today proclaiming said championship. 

However, I will say that their fans showed a passion, spirit, and intensity that I have not seen from the USF fan base I’m a long time.  Don’t know what we need to do (besides win), and I don’t know if an OCS is the answer, but we need to get back to what I saw on the  2008 game vs. Kansas video recently.

Let’s stop ******** about the past and get this done!

Go Bulls

Admittedly as a UCF fan, the stadium you guys use has much nicer bathrooms than our stadium. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/24/2021 at 9:46 AM, Triple B said:

Now this is an angle I can understand a bit. I do see where the outcome of the game could be tried to be used in recruiting and could work at times ....

Yep, recruiting is a thing.First 2023 commit. 

DQGCOOBSRRAJHFPDH6GAD65I2A.jpg

Gus Malzahn landed his first commitment for the 2023 recruiting class.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

i have to tip my hat to  the orlando school

they are clearly doing something right

a win over the gators is big even especially in a bowl qame where the nation is watching

• Upvote 1