• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls vs SC State Bulldogs

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

The two main revenue sports have sucked so bad for so long it’s almost incomprehensible 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  1

This ineptitude is becoming almost laughable. Football and basketball the “front doors” to most universities look like dumpster fires, wrapped in hair, and with huge bags of excrement filling the container. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,973
  • Days Won:  469

33 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Good date at least. Good news is  rhe Christmas lights are now finished.

@CousinRicky I have begun a realignment with bourbon.  I know you’re good at this stuff, would love to connect with you on next trip to our South Florida. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

40 minutes ago, Brad said:

@CousinRicky I have begun a realignment with bourbon.  I know you’re good at this stuff, would love to connect with you on next trip to our South Florida. 

Would love to get together. Other than brief encounters at a couple of games we've not hung out. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

10 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

The two main revenue sports have sucked so bad for so long it’s almost incomprehensible 

This is why I don’t think Michael Kelly will be taking another AD job anytime soon

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

This team looks like 10 guys who met at a random pick up game an hour before tip off and were given USF uniforms to play SCSU.  Painful.

In fairness, that last 3 was well defended...and a remarkable shot that hits maybe 10% of the time.  But we should have never been in position to have to defend a 3.

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,403
  • Days Won:  5

5 minutes ago, JupiterBull said:

This team looks like 10 guys who met at a random pick up game an hour before tip off and were given USF uniforms to play SCSU.  Painful.

In fairness, that last 3 was well defended...and a remarkable shot that hits maybe 10% of the time.  But we should have never been in position to have to defend a 3.

Well defended is a little high praise.  Tchewa should have prevented that pass to even go there.  You need to force that pass out high.  Caleb just stood there with hands up but needed to prevent that pass from even getting into his hands.  tough shot put wasn't a half court heave

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

It was actually an okay crowd last night.  I'd say a couple hundred students showed up which I didn't expect and 90% of them stayed and cheered until the end.  We'll see if they come back after being totally deflated in the last second.