• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls vs Hampton University ESPN+

• MikeG unlocked this topic
Members do not see this ad, Register
  • MikeG changed the title to The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls vs Hampton University ESPN+
  • Brad unfeatured this topic

GAMEDAY INFORMATION

University of South Florida (2-2) vs. Hampton University (2-3)

Wednesday, Nov. 24 | 7 p.m.

ARENA: Yuengling Center | Tampa, Fla.

SERIES: USF leads, 1-0

TV: ESPN+

RADIO: iHeart Radio Bulls Unlimited

TWITTER UPDATES: @USFMBB

GAME NOTES: View (PDF)

TICKETS: Purchase

webHinesstory.jpg?width=1024&height=576&

Versatile newcomer, Hines Jr., contributing in many ways as USF’s non-conference slate continues Wednesday

By Joey Johnston

He's a swingman, big enough to create matchup problems for the backcourt, athletic enough to get to the rim, versatile enough to show up in all categories of a typical box score.

It's difficult to put the talents of USF sophomore Sam Hines Jr., into a predictable box. With each game, it seems, he takes on a different shape or rhythm. Most often, he provides what is needed. And that's a quality the Bulls (2-2) won't take for granted as they prepare for Wednesday night's game against the Hampton Pirates (2-3) at the Yuengling Center.

"Everybody loves this kid,'' USF coach Brian Gregory said. "He's versatile, hard-working and just gets things done on the court.''

Full preview