• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So where is the IPF located?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

Just Uber in and get a Publix Sub.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,627
  • Days Won:  6

You can't tailgate in a garage and most people don't want to haul their crap from a garage to a field and back again.  Here's the solution - leave as much of the parking lots and green space as possible for tailgating lots and build new garages on the edges of campus.  Everyone has the choice to pay for a tailgate lot or a garage in advance of the game.  In today's prices, I can see tailgate spots being $25 and garages being $15 or $20.  Obviously, tailgate spots would be more expensive and sold to donors and season ticket holders first.  That's a good chunk of change to USF on gameday.  All garages built over existing parking lots is not the solution.

GO BULLS!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

You can't tailgate in a garage and most people don't want to haul their crap from a garage to a field and back again.  Here's the solution - leave as much of the parking lots and green space as possible for tailgating lots and build new garages on the edges of campus.  Everyone has the choice to pay for a tailgate lot or a garage in advance of the game.  In today's prices, I can see tailgate spots being $25 and garages being $15 or $20.  Obviously, tailgate spots would be more expensive and sold to donors and season ticket holders first.  That's a good chunk of change to USF on gameday.  All garages built over existing parking lots is not the solution.

GO BULLS!

Done! Let's put you in charge.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

5 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

GO BULLS!

I think parking and hauling your stuff isn't that uncommon in college football tailgaiting.

The grove at ole miss it looks like you have to haul **** in, same with the quad at alabama. hell even UCF's memory mall looks that way. Have some tailgate spots where you can park right next to your setup for sure, but having a garage close by for people to park then move their stuff to a spot isn't unheard of.

Still hoping we can get some bars on 50th street. Doesn't look likely as its already filled with condos/apartments, but being able to walk to a bar after the game would really be an injection of real deal college football atmosphere to the USF area

• Topic Count:  4,733
  • Content Count:  37,566
  • Days Won:  29

14 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

GO BULLS!

Many don't tailgate.

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,495
  • Days Won:  10

I think that the band practice area east of the Alumni Center can accommodate tailgating just fine.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, E.T. said:

Many don't tailgate.

I think being on campus would increase this tradition.  You have to consider that things will be going on all over the place there once everyone figures it out.

• Go Bulls! 3

• Topic Count:  4,733
  • Content Count:  37,566
  • Days Won:  29

Is tailgating a possibility across Fowler next to MOSI? 

• Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,627
  • Days Won:  6

4 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

Done! Let's put you in charge.

Aw shucks.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,095
  • Days Won:  1

I'm using this for informational purposes, but UCF has a pretty good logistical plan for parking on gamedays.  The gold and lime shaded areas are strictly gameday pass only. Blue and purple are in a free zone.

CF Parking Map 2021

I could see something like this used where the immediate lots near the stadium would be paid pass but as you proceed towards the library and westward could be free areas.  The northeast park of campus around the corner of Genshaft and Holly could be mostly resident as it is now.

USF Tampa Campus Parking Map