• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

A new day, and a new attitude!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,612
  • Days Won:  108

11 hours ago, OnTheBus said:

100% agree. Felt it heading into today's game. Aside from the SMU game three weeks ago, you can see positive progress from game-to-game across the season. Now we just need to keep on improving in the rest of the season. Let's take care of business against ECU, and then if we can upset Cincinnati at home in three weeks (they only scraped by ECU today) we can really change the narrative around our program. Won't be easy, but it is doable.

Time for a little cooling of the jets here.  As much as we enjoyed the win yesterday, I had a discussion with someone with some intimate knowledge of our defense.  The talent isn't changing before the end of the year and we are going to be hitting the portal hard to make some upgrades next season.  But just remember the names on the back of the jerseys will be the same the rest of this year. But, the kids that are out there are all in and will play their butts off.  

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,197
  • Days Won:  2

As long as we are creative with our run plays I do think we can run over these AAC teams. 

Passing plays can be created to suck in the defenders and hit a long play over the top at times. 

Was more impressed maybe with how the defense played...they did a great job outside one big pass play.

Ecu will be a big test for the secondary.

Feels great to see the team get a conference win. 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  237
  • Days Won:  0

Great game last night, great momentum to build on. Charlie Weis was on hand to support our OC, and our Bulls.

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATExADk2Ny00YzM1LWE2NDktMDACLTAwCgBGAAADlsPRbM%2FZ2E2CSnCQEHEJ0gcAA0IAlBjm%2BEWD6NM4FILxOwAAAgEMAAAAA0IAlBjm%2BEWD6NM4FILxOwAEoA4SDgAAAAESABAAtFL7216L8UyGLK%2FeKiG0uA%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&isc=1&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IjMwODE3OUNFNUY0QjUyRTc4QjJEQjg5NjZCQUY0RUNDMzcyN0FFRUUiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJ4NXQiOiJNSUY1emw5TFV1ZUxMYmlXYTY5T3pEY25ydTQifQ.eyJvcmlnaW4iOiJodHRwczovL291dGxvb2subGl2ZS5jb20iLCJ1YyI6IjBmZjBkYWFiZGQ4ZDQ4YTJiM2Y0MTk3Y2Q3ZGE5YzdlIiwidmVyIjoiRXhjaGFuZ2UuQ2FsbGJhY2suVjEiLCJhcHBjdHhzZW5kZXIiOiJPd2FEb3dubG9hZEA4NGRmOWU3Zi1lOWY2LTQwYWYtYjQzNS1hYWFhYWFhYWFhYWEiLCJpc3NyaW5nIjoiV1ciLCJhcHBjdHgiOiJ7XCJtc2V4Y2hwcm90XCI6XCJvd2FcIixcInB1aWRcIjpcIjMwOTQwNjQyNzYyMDkzN1wiLFwic2NvcGVcIjpcIk93YURvd25sb2FkXCIsXCJvaWRcIjpcIjAwMDExOTY3LTRjMzUtYTY0OS0wMDAwLTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMFwiLFwicHJpbWFyeXNpZFwiOlwiUy0xLTI4MjctNzIwMzktMTI3ODU4NDM5M1wifSIsIm5iZiI6MTYzNTEwMDc5NywiZXhwIjoxNjM1MTAxMzk3LCJpc3MiOiIwMDAwMDAwMi0wMDAwLTBmZjEtY2UwMC0wMDAwMDAwMDAwMDBAODRkZjllN2YtZTlmNi00MGFmLWI0MzUtYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhIiwiYXVkIjoiMDAwMDAwMDItMDAwMC0wZmYxLWNlMDAtMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwL2F0dGFjaG1lbnQub3V0bG9vay5saXZlLm5ldEA4NGRmOWU3Zi1lOWY2LTQwYWYtYjQzNS1hYWFhYWFhYWFhYWEiLCJoYXBwIjoib3dhIn0.MFm3ww8yqfQY-8wGtyN7o7ovjamvtOVCMYn2O7SlACwSgQsvnoNm8btAfkK9bo6GFVjM7xses3hCFRMOX750_2_mKDoF9PiANTm7CI-dbw1nxsrydoqYOxYPSUL9ihYJN0J_uYLvnGNErSa7m_D7kVywEuB9lkvAF-E7ThGXe_BjaDlTaMQRqLB6MT5J2RUWl4w3zdMjjL03D4w7QJFQ9j3q9aIreDGqZVATvnXX-0l7gudrKV41EbF-gEprIHEW8JTcJouwcCDBUaS91bGm8L7-gdV9MVpb4DFsNVexkIpZCjD7m-5S_-1r-QrXqlmklQ6qWGbpcVP3MR-A2gwiUg&X-OWA-CANARY=sMLu1fiqZk6AIi2Mqip9HHDGN7Idl9kY7djaq0WZMY7bZInaTtHriC4vXRfkpn2A59v5ldf6tvk.&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=20211018001.03&animation=true

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  237

51 minutes ago, negron2002 said:

Great game last night, great momentum to build on. Charlie Weis was on hand to support our OC, and our Bulls.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  11,947
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Time for a little cooling of the jets here.  As much as we enjoyed the win yesterday, I had a discussion with someone with some intimate knowledge of our defense.  The talent isn't changing before the end of the year and we are going to be hitting the portal hard to make some upgrades next season.  But just remember the names on the back of the jerseys will be the same the rest of this year. But, the kids that are out there are all in and will play their butts off.  

I agree about pumping the brakes some but **** it feels good to have A fbs win and a conference win.  It feels like forever since we could Say that. I still think cjs and the staff have a lot of room to improve and so do the players. Let's hope we can pull off a few upsets.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

15 hours ago, The Sheriff said:

It's almost like Charlie Weis Jr. read the texts Steve Mazza and I were exchanging last weekend. 

I would concur, they have probably tapped into Steve’s phone, he is somewhat of an articulate genius that provides a perspective that is unique and worthy of listening in, he is like EF Hutton. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, Ricky the Bull said:

I missed the game but liked that, this kid is from Homestead and committed early, he may not be the most talented but that was a gamer play, thanks for sharing. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  334

I like Scott’s intensity in these videos. Fans make fun of his press conferences, but there’s more to him. I have a good feeling about Thursday. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,709
  • Days Won:  23

On 10/23/2021 at 11:01 PM, CousinRicky said:

Probably because no one takes a snap under center at practice.

the 4th down play at beginning of 2nd quarter had McClain under center and he pitched it to Mangham on the right edge. for some reason announcer on espn said it was a direct snap to Mangham but it clearly wasn't.