• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

if we got in  you put ucf/usf in different divisions so everybody gets a trip to florida every 2 or 3 years

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  1

From these guys' mouths to god's ear. I don't know where they're getting their info, but if true then this makes my day. I can't imagine USF wouldn't sign because we're not ready, but maybe that's a polite way of saying the B12 wanted that OCS. Who knows. Let's just make it happen!

28 minutes ago, smazza said:

if we got in  you put ucf/usf in different divisions so everybody gets a trip to florida every 2 or 3 years

No. Divisions would need to be geographic as much as possible to save on travel for not just football but all other sports.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

26 minutes ago, widerberg said:

From these guys' mouths to god's ear. I don't know where they're getting their info, but if true then this makes my day. I can't imagine USF wouldn't sign because we're not ready, but maybe that's a polite way of saying the B12 wanted that OCS. Who knows. Let's just make it happen!

Those guys are supposedly connected to the AD at Baylor. 

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  90
  • Days Won:  0

They stated in a video on 10/22 that Big 12 Chapter 2 would happen in November!? Sounds too soon.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327

1 hour ago, USFsurfer06 said:

They stated in a video on 10/22 that Big 12 Chapter 2 would happen in November!? Sounds too soon.

Pure speculation, maybe they are expecting a couple more schools like okst and wv to leave the big12.

1 hour ago, USFsurfer06 said:

Well (straightening out my tinfoil hat), Homecoming is in November. So . . . if we announce OCS plans at Homecoming and B12 wanted a commitment/OCS, then that'll open the doors for them to extend an invite later that month. By the time we start playing in the B12, the OCS will be a year or two out from completion.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,505
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, widerberg said:

Well (straightening out my tinfoil hat), Homecoming is in November. So . . . if we announce OCS plans at Homecoming and B12 wanted a commitment/OCS, then that'll open the doors for them to extend an invite later that month. By the time we start playing in the B12, the OCS will be a year or two out from completion.

**** yes, I will still be living 10 minutes from USF by that point. Finnger’s crossed me and the wife don’t decide to move anytime soon

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

You and I are wearing the same hat Widerberg 😀

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,002
  • Days Won:  38

That would be a spicy combo.

• Go Bulls! 1