• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,215
  • Days Won:  422

10 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I’ve lived in six different cities from Philadelphia to Manhattan to KC to DC, etc. Best part of my life is moving around seeing what else is out there. 

Witness Protection?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

1 minute ago, Sellular1 said:

Yeah, stuck with all those crappy programs like Ok State and CBB champs Baylor.  They must hate it already. 

OK State is OK state.   Baylor MBB doesn't matter in the football world.  OK State wasn't even a team rumored to have a chance to get out like Kansas (MBB), Iowa State and W. Virginia.  If you can't get out of your own conference, I guess you belong.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Sorry I’m just tired of talking about the same things, I’ve never been to Kansas City and probably would be happy to die that way but I was aware that it was in Missouri (I just thought it was most likely to get a response). I am glad you liked it but it doesn’t look like my cup of tea but then again neither is cups of tea (it’s disgusting). 

No worries, the place is fine, not great. No, no one would make a special trip there, but if you had a football game to attend it’s worth a drive over for a few things to do. 

1 minute ago, Brad said:

OK State is OK state.   Baylor MBB doesn't matter in the football world.  OK State wasn't even a team rumored to have a chance to get out like Kansas (MBB), Iowa State and W. Virginia.  If you can't get out of your own conference, I guess you belong.

When I think OSU I think of the millions spent by T Boone Pickins. He literally redesigned the stadium and the football center. Now his investment looks like it’s not paying off as well as it was a few years ago. 

6 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Witness Protection?

bbc two mafia GIF by BBC

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,606
  • Days Won:  51

4 minutes ago, Brad said:

So you’d rather be here with whatever SBC teams we can convince to join our rag tag Battlestar Galactica fleet?

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

No worries, the place is fine, not great. No, no one would make a special trip there, but if you had a football game to attend it’s worth a drive over for a few things to do. 

I find most places are what you make of them, except when they have weird laws that makes it a bit harder to have fun 

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,404
  • Days Won:  13

On 9/7/2021 at 2:18 PM, Brad said:

I wonder if anyone else remembers that or could link to a quote.  Being smart enough not to want to play them (like @puc86, et al) does not make him cocky.  He was striving for USF's ascension, not UCF's.  I don't remember him saying anything about them really, but maybe I've just forgotten.  Please provide.

George O’Leary does.

URNUD7X2Q5B2NEVVMONWFY3EWU.jpg

Former UCF football coach George O’Leary was predictably blunt when asked for his reaction to reports that UCF will join the Big 12 perhaps as soon as this week while...

Just now, Sellular1 said:

So you’d rather be here with whatever SBC teams we can convince to join our rag tag Battlestar Galactica fleet?

Of course not, but the Medium 12 is neither legitimate Power 5 nor nirvana.  It's the "best" of the AAC and the worst of the conference that Texas and Oklahoma (and others before them) left.  It's going to be considered better than the AAC, of course.  

3 minutes ago, slick1ru2 said:

George O’Leary does.

URNUD7X2Q5B2NEVVMONWFY3EWU.jpg

Former UCF football coach George O’Leary was predictably blunt when asked for his reaction to reports that UCF will join the Big 12 perhaps as soon as this week while...

You're uninformed or can't read.  No where in that article, or elsewhere, does Jim Leavitt say anything bad about UCF.  

You're late with that article BTW, there's a thread for it.  So no reward, Knightro.