• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

http://www.courant.com/sports/uconn-huskies/hc-uconn-big-twelve-0816-20160815-story.html

So UCONN is trying to play this "I'm so cool" game but I'm not buying it. I know they have to want in. Also, we are included in 6-8 schools that are serious contenders.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,427
  • Days Won:  3

Can't we just join the SEC already?

:whistle:

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

Can't we just join the SEC already?

:whistle:

The SEC is going to take FSU opening a path for us to join the ACC after the BIG 12 makes their moves of course.

• Upvote 1

Guest PCBull14
59 minutes ago, Bull-Hornz said:

That monster comes with a whole bunch of swag. I love this program more then ever. The giant is no longer snoring and people are starting to take notice. 

This video has nothing to do with my opinion on expansion. But I think USF is in far better shape then anyone is reporting. 

Guest PCBull14
1 hour ago, HR Bull said:

http://www.gousfbulls.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPSID=37330&SPID=2981

Run through the roster and see that we aren't as depleted as you think. We had signed some guys that may have taken some time to grow into form but should be ready to roll now. Also didn't we just sign a couple of JUCO studs that play that position? We may have forgotten able some of the talent we have because we have seen or heard about these guys in a while. It looks like we are finally getting to where we have enough depth to allow players the time to adjust to the college game rather than having to throw them in as frosh. I think that's a good sign.

If you build it they will come. I just hope we find a way to keep CWT as long as possible. 

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, 2000bull said:

Did he say tomorrow or Tuesday?

I wanna say it was late July/first week of August, he claimed his source told him Tuesday the 16th

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

I don't see Taggart leaving at least for another 2 years. Looking up and down the roster, the junior class is absolutely loaded with talent. Its hard to find a single senior that will really destroy the team after leaving. Coaches definitely seem to look at the potential for the upcoming season when determining when to leave.

I'm not sure any AAC team can hope for better than a 2 year promise anyway, so I'll take it

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  334
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, NavyUSFGuy said:

I don't feel like starting a new threat for this, but I had a bad feeling that Tramal Ivy would not make it to USF in time this year, and is still not here. This worries me a lot, since Derrick Calloway is also attending school elsewhere. A question was asked before what position worries me the most? D end. By far. I think the O line will grow into a solid unit though

On one hand I'm a little upset that you couldn't find a more relevant "threat" than the realignment thread for a Tramel Ivy post. ( Like maybe the Tramel Ivy thread, the football training camp thread, or the football roster changes thread)

BUT on the other hand I'm fricken STOCKED that this added at least one page to our flagship thread. #1000threadislife

P.S. this was my lazy way of adding to this tread.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

19 minutes ago, USoFlo said:

On one hand I'm a little upset that you couldn't find a more relevant "threat" than the realignment thread for a Tramel Ivy post. ( Like maybe the Tramel Ivy thread, the football training camp thread, or the football roster changes thread)

BUT on the other hand I'm fricken STOCKED that this added at least one page to our flagship thread. #1000threadislife

P.S. this was my lazy way of adding to this tread.

I'm glad you could add to this "tread" by telling us how "stocked" you are

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I was starting to become impatient about the decision, but when I realized we were still 114 pages away, I mellowed out. Kick your feet up and enjoy the entertainment, Big XII.