• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Tulsa Game Video

• Brad featured this topic
Members do not see this ad, Register

I guess I'm in the minority, but I didn't have a problem with the 3rd & 4th down calls even though it ended up getting stuffed. If Timmy gets stuffed twice, or some other play call fails, then Scott/Weis is an idiot for not giving it to Mangham. The right guy got the ball, and it was the same play that got them into the end zone earlier. I had no problem whatsoever going for it in that situation. Tulsa's defense just came up big when they absolutely had to. 

Tulsa was the most utterly draining loss I can remember. Maybe this will change by game day, but right now I don't really give a crap about the Temple game. 1-11, 2-10, or 3-9 all look the same to me at this point. It's another year near or at the bottom of the AAC either way. The defense won't be getting fixed this year, and will continue to be unwatchable. I thought a turnaround was possible this season. Looks like I was wrong. 

1 minute ago, USFBulls727 said:

If Timmy gets stuffed twice, or some other play call fails, then Scott/Weis is an idiot for not giving it to Mangham.

That’s the benefit of being the critic. 

2 hours ago, USFBulls727 said:

I guess I'm in the minority, but I didn't have a problem with the 3rd & 4th down calls even though it ended up getting stuffed.

I'm guessing you are in the minority here but it's where all the cool kids are ...

• Brad unfeatured this topic