• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey, we weren't picked last

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Triple B said:

The fact is what started this particular part of this conversation was this:

Even as big an apologist as I am, that was certainly a head scratcher back then and needed some clarification ...... to resurrect this NOW, considering recent developments, is even more puzzling.

Well I guess I don't know recent developments so I was just going on history when you have the same problem over and over and over again....doing the same thing and expecting different results is what ?  And sorry B but I'm old and still work a lot and so I don't get on here often anymore.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

4 hours ago, dabull80 said:

Who is Mission BBQ ?  Never heard of them but I live on the East coast so I don't know.

Not bad BBQ but the closest one to you is in Oviedo but it's probably disease infested so I wouldn't advise trying it ...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

4 hours ago, dabull80 said:

Well I guess I don't know recent developments so I was just going on history when you have the same problem over and over and over again....doing the same thing and expecting different results is what ?  And sorry B but I'm old and still work a lot and so I don't get on here often anymore.

I think there may be cases where a lack of support from University higher ups may have contributed to a lack of success in parts of Athletics but I don't think there's any way that could be a contributor to CBG's lack of  results up to this point ..... and the recent development with him is the extension.

And I kind of envy you not being able to get on here often anymore. Your mental health is I'm sure in a better place because of it ...