• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Withdraw UCF’s Big 12 invitation?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

29 minutes ago, Triple B said:

It's pretty much always about timing, plus what P5's are going to be looking for in the future if looking at G5's. The cream of the crop, on the field wise outside of Boise State, have already been elevated. I know there are a lot of opinions on what they'll be looking for but who knows. Maybe potential new homes have communicated to the wannabes but we won't really know until something official comes out ....... if there is more movement.

I still think our academic record matters. Not sure of the percentages but if we can just get back to bowl eligibility on a constant basis and average 35k (maybe a big ask?) we will get a fair consideration. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I still think our academic record matters. Not sure of the percentages but if we can just get back to bowl eligibility on a constant basis and average 35k (maybe a big ask?) we will get a fair consideration. 

Academic records mattering would be huge. Get the on the field stuff on the right track and I'm not sure the attendance will be that critical. Astute suitors can see how that was in the BE years and would hopefully take into consideration the market we're in to help explain the last 10 years or so overall attendance wise.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,004
  • Days Won:  38

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

This is probably the max seating I would do at the hypothetical stadium.  And the ever popular berm for the kids.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Rocky Style said:

This is probably the max seating I would do at the hypothetical stadium.  And the ever popular berm for the kids.  

Agreed, that is probably where we need to be. Expanding can happen later if warranted.