• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Men’s Soccer Tonight vs ucf at Corbett (Off Topic Kanigit Perspective)

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how UCF has passed us in nearly every sports program? For the longest time, only women's soccer and baseball really competed against USF. We dominated in every other sport. So how did they - seemingly overnight - get competitive in, well, everything? It's not just a football thing. Their athletic program from top to bottom is solid. Is it just a matter of investing $$? Is it a whole series of good coaching hires who can recruit and sell Disney stock? Lower admissions standards? At this point, they literally have no program that's a boat anchor. Give them credit. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention, but it seems they've come out of nowhere.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Triple B said:

Except they're not. Outside of the big 2, USF has 18 AAC conference/tourney trophies compared to 12 for UCF ...

DFD3A67E-7112-4054-88A3-53EE1162FF9F.jpeg

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

6 hours ago, James Reid said:

DFD3A67E-7112-4054-88A3-53EE1162FF9F.jpeg

I realize you're a Kanigit and have inherent reading deficiencies so let's go over this again. I specified conference/tournament championship trophies, not to include reg season championships ..... but since that confused you, I also didn't include football since the complaint here was about other sports being as bad. Also didn't include sports we didn't compete in, indoor track and rowing. Your chart also includes the I-4 nonsense trophies. So even using the reg season "championships", taking out the erroneous stuff, USF comes out ahead on YOUR chart, 26-21. Thanks for the verification.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

38 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I realize you're a Kanigit and have inherent reading deficiencies so let's go over this again. I specified conference/tournament championship trophies, not to include reg season championships ..... but since that confused you, I also didn't include football since the complaint here was about other sports being as bad. Also didn't include sports we didn't compete in, indoor track and rowing. Your chart also includes the I-4 nonsense trophies. So even using the reg season "championships", taking out the erroneous stuff, USF comes out ahead on YOUR chart, 26-21. Thanks for the verification.

Assuming this is the same James Reid that's notorious for trolling on Twitter, he's actually a USF grad. IIRC, he holds degrees from both schools.

• Topic Count:  353
  • Content Count:  4,088
  • Days Won:  56

13 hours ago, James Reid said:

That's nice, but it doesn't address admissions requirements for student-athletes.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

7 hours ago, &rew Bull said:

Assuming this is the same James Reid that's notorious for trolling on Twitter, he's actually a USF grad. IIRC, he holds degrees from both schools.

What a ******* loser. This is his at least 5th account he's set up here ....

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

23 hours ago, Triple B said:

What a ******* loser. This is his at least 5th account he's set up here ....

The guy on Twitter and this James Reid are one in the same.

Edited by Paisa el Toro