• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How credible do we think this is?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

26 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't she the President when we made it into the Big East?  

Yep, it fell into her lap and then she did very little after. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,930
  • Days Won:  12

Back to topic...

I am excited and actually want to contribute but might wait to see if they announce any incentives like get a brick or maybe where I can donate 500 bucks to put a picture of UCF's popsicle stick stadium on a urinal. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,832
  • Days Won:  67

38 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't she the President when we made it into the Big East?  

She was also the president when we were relegated to the AAC after hiring Skippy, I know you are a fan but from a sports perspective she is our Hugh Culverhouse, even a blind squirrel made it to the NFC championship but still ran the program into the ground in the end by being a cheap greedy scoundrel and laughing all the way to the bank. **** them both. 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  952
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

Why would we want a berm? Unless it’s a space for a running of the bulls style space where bulls can chase opposing fans. A berm looks like you ran out money while building the stadium.

A berm serves a couple purposes. 
1. Yes, when money is tight it’s a way to get a second deck along the mid field line; making a more impressive, larger look and not a boring bowl shape.

2. Creates a unique space for students and families.

3. A berm serves as a place holder for expansion. Expanding the “horseshoe” stadium and closing it when a berm exists is more efficient and cost effective compared to adding a second deck to the mid field line after the fact. 

I would personally prefer the berm with a second deck than a plain bowl if it was one or the other. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

46 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Puc is a results kind of guy.  He must love her.  

I actually have nothing negative to say and I think from the sports prospective I agree with @Triple B that hubris had more to do with it that apathy. That being said I entered a commuter school and left a legitimate university. USF was put on the map by Judy and I always find it shocking how people have soured on her to the degree that they have. 

10 minutes ago, michibull said:

A berm serves a couple purposes. 
1. Yes, when money is tight it’s a way to get a second deck along the mid field line; making a more impressive, larger look and not a boring bowl shape.

2. Creates a unique space for students and families.

3. A berm serves as a place holder for expansion. Expanding the “horseshoe” stadium and closing it when a berm exists is more efficient and cost effective compared to adding a second deck to the mid field line after the fact. 

I would personally prefer the berm with a second deck than a plain bowl if it was one or the other. 

You left off and Clemson has one 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

20 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You left off and Clemson has one 

Oh I see why we need one now

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

I actually have nothing negative to say and I think from the sports prospective I agree with @Triple B that hubris had more to do with it that apathy. That being said I entered a commuter school and left a legitimate university. USF was put on the map by Judy and I always find it shocking how people have soured on her to the degree that they have.

Flattery will get you everywhere ........ and wait until they see The Genshaft Greenberg Plaza at the Football Center.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

6 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Flattery will get you everywhere ........ and wait until they see The Genshaft Greenberg Plaza at the Football Center.

There are some very pointed topics where we align. One of the problems with having too much success in specific areas is you sometimes forget that you may not be able to capture that same magic in areas you aren’t as familiar, especially when you have high dollar contributors asking you to work your magic in an area that would seem so simple in comparison to a full university.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

She was also the president when we were relegated to the AAC after hiring Skippy, I know you are a fan but from a sports perspective she is our Hugh Culverhouse, even a blind squirrel made it to the NFC championship but still ran the program into the ground in the end by being a cheap greedy scoundrel and laughing all the way to the bank. **** them both. 

I've got no real skin in this game. Don't know her well. But love how everyone vilifies her because some basketball schools wanted out of the Big East bit she gets none of the credit for getting us in.