• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Women's Soccer v. ECU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

The Bulls opened conference play against ECU. They were talking 1-0 for much of the second half, but proposing ECU. In the 82nd minute the Bulls tied it up 1-1, only to see ECU take a 2-1 lead about a minute later. 2 minutes later USF ties it again to force OT. In OT Naisello scores the game winner on a header and the Bulls win. Exciting game. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

29 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

The Bulls opened conference play against ECU. They were talking 1-0 for much of the second half, but proposing ECU. In the 82nd minute the Bulls tied it up 1-1, only to see ECU take a 2-1 lead about a minute later. 2 minutes later USF ties it again to force OT. In OT Naisello scores the game winner on a header and the Bulls win. Exciting game. 

I watched the last 15 minutes and saw all of this. Incredible win. Loved how the crowd went ape **** after all of those late USF goals. 

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

23 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I watched the last 15 minutes and saw all of this. Incredible win. Loved how the crowd went ape **** after all of those late USF goals. 

Most of the people behind the goal were student athletes. The men's soccer team were the ones heckling the ECU keeper the entire second half.

There's always been a lot of athletes at games but I feel like it's increased significantly over the last few years. While chasing my kid around the berm, I spotted a large number of players from football, soccer, both basketball teams, track & field, and women's tennis. 

2 minutes ago, &rew Bull said:

Most of the people behind the goal were student athletes. The men's soccer team were the ones heckling the ECU keeper the entire second half.

There's always been a lot of athletes at games but I feel like it's increased significantly over the last few years. While chasing my kid around the berm, I spotted a large number of players from football, soccer, both basketball teams, track & field, and women's tennis. 

I saw the ladies team high diving the men’s team at the end as well. That’s awesome all of the other teams were there giving support. Love that they have a community of athletes like that. Amazing how USF scored three goals in 13 minutes…just amazing. 

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

several attractive and talented ladies on this team

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

Ladies soccer beat fgcu 2-1 in final non conference game. Naisello scored both goals for usf

18 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

Ladies soccer beat fgcu 2-1 in final non conference game. Naisello scored both goals for usf

Thanks for the update. Hopefully these conference games are on plus. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, bullsfan27 said:

That's good news. I didn't see the men's final score. Was watching it on the + Saturday and turned it off after going down 2 - 0.