• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This weekend in the American

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, Sk00b said:

Not sure about that last play call. Have take the points there.

Yeah but their defense is so stout they decided it was worth it. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Just now, Sk00b said:

Not sure about that last play call. Have take the points there.

Bad snap. Points would be safe, but I think they want to make a statement. Pretty good game so far for his squad though

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Pretty sure we didn't had a chance to keep him but it sure would have been nice ..... he would have been perfect to have slid into the hc slot when Willie headed to the Northwest.

In hindsight, we should have held on to TJ Wesit after Willie bolted, but I love me some Tom Allen.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

In hindsight, we should have held on to TJ Wesit after Willie bolted, but I love me some Tom Allen.

Letting Weist go was another boneheaded decision. We had two good candidates and squandered them

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

On 9/16/2021 at 3:11 PM, bulloni said:

Rooting against UCF/Cincy/Houston for obvious reasons.

TBH i'm even rooting against Memphis/SMU/Tulane now too, our program needs to be clearly better than theirs in 3 years.

I'll probably come off as a jerk for saying this and if I do, no offense intended. While I'm certainly not going to root for these other teams, I'd prefer not to worry about whether they're good or not, and just take care of business on our end. Now, there's certainly no harm in taking some schadenfreude in the misfortunes of our conference mates, particularly the ones who've punched their tickets. But as long as we as a fanbase feel the need to spend our Saturdays rooting against our conference mates in the hopes that it builds our profile as a program, that's a good indicator that we're not yet a competitive enough of a candidate in expansion. It means we're not investing enough in the program and also not doing our part on the field. We should be taking the other AAC teams to the woodshed whether they're an 0-12 team or a 12-0 team. Hopefully our football staff, our vice president of athletics, and our BOT begin to put their money where their mouth is and are also held responsible if we fail, because sitting back and hoping that things will work out is why we're sitting here hoping that others fail for our own sake.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Got nothing but time today…🤪

AA278061-C3B1-47BB-BE5F-3F6C747FB749.jpeg

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

13 minutes ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

9 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

Letting Weist go was another boneheaded decision. We had two good candidates and squandered them

He led the best offense in school history -- I'm not sure whether he would have been the answer as a HC but there's no way he would have been worse than "let's slow the offense down" Charlie Strong. After the Birmingham Bowl win I had hoped we'd give him a shot.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Just now, TheUpperHand said:

He led the best offense in school history -- I'm not sure whether he would have been the answer as a HC but there's no way he would have been worse than "let's slow the offense down" Charlie Strong. After the Birmingham Bowl win I had hoped we'd give him a shot.

Yup. Needed to keep that machine rolling.

Back on topic, Cincinnati is fraudulent.