Today's CJS Press Conf

I know you know these depth charts are NEVER actually actual like the lineup you hand to the umpire prior to first pitch.

Irregularities have appeared on depth charts for years.

Suddenly this year (again) there is keen interest.

Members do not see this ad, Register
1 hour ago, Rocky Style said:

I am having a hard time trusting a process where we fall way behind in the first half and then put a guy in that does better.

This is the tried and true wear them out by letting them score lots of points strategy

This was clearly working win UF after the half and if we had only played 5 more quarters, we would have won that game

• Haha 3

This will be interesting. I have been a big CJS fan thus far but here 13 games into the tenure we are starting to see some coaching decisions flow through that are less reactionary and more his own fingerprints. It is clear to all, including Louk and Barrington on the broadcast who needs to start. Let's see what happens. I think CJS is reluctant to formally drop down Fortin right now and let this play out. That's fine but let's hope he knows what he is doing. 

Edited by hm101