After two games, we know

7 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

There’s not much good over at TDS, however I do like the film session they do with Seth Varnadore.   I suggest you guys go watch this weeks session.  He really breaks down Fortin and McClain, the good and the bad with both.

This ^  it is fantastic content...

Members do not see this ad, Register
1 minute ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Watching the film I was amazed at how many missed tackles we had that led to big plays.  This defense needs to learn to tackle better.

Jeff Scott mentioned on the radio show how tackling is an issue, pointed to the fact that we don't have much depth on defense so they are cautious with tackling in practice so guys don't get hurt and they end up with walk-ons playing. At this point what do we have to lose, just bite the bullet and get physical in practice

24 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

There’s not much good over at TDS, however I do like the film session they do with Seth Varnadore.   I suggest you guys go watch this weeks session.  He really breaks down Fortin and McClain, the good and the bad with both.

It is very good. Seth knows his stuff. 

Just now, chapelbull said:

Well not when you have only 1 other touchdown in 2 games and haven't beaten an FBS team since puc's last non run on post and not to the betters who lost money on the spread, but in the grand scheme of thing doesn't tell us much about Marsh's potential

Sometimes I give one word responses or just gifs

• Upvote 1