• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Do you support a continued UCF vs USF series?

USF/UCF Poll  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

On 9/11/2021 at 10:48 AM, Brad said:

I hope USF wises up and says NO.

The fact that you move to the conference that Texas and Oklahoma left, and many before them, does not make you guys any different.  So there should be no reason to play you.  Our out of conference is full of real P5 teams - including FLa teams.  Not trying to be mean, but teams that actually have functioned in a P5, not got promoted to plug the holes.  You guys WILL ALWAYS BE UCF. 

This is hilarious! No reason? There was no reason when they were below USF. No reason when in the same conference. And now no reason since they are above us.

You guys crack me up with your egotistical BS. It sucks, but they are EXACTLY where everyone on this board would’ve given their left nut to be one month ago.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,972
  • Days Won:  469

There is no doubt being in the remains of the Big 12 is better than being in the AAC. 

The "best" of the AAC joined "the worst" of the Big 12

Yes I would prefer to be with the worst of the Big 12 and not the worst of the AAC, but it doesn't compel me to play UCF or anyone else in that conference when there remains games vs. SEC, ACC and others.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

20 hours ago, BDYZR said:

You guys crack me up with your egotistical BS. It sucks, but they are EXACTLY where everyone on this board would’ve given their left nut to be one month ago.

Mine has nothing to do with being egotistical. I didn't want to play them before we were in a conference together, while we were in a conference together, so why would I want to play them after we were in a conference together. They've got the biggest overall ********* fan base we're ever played against .... good ******* riddance.

image.png.ebcae6acb3676a10fdbe999983aeccf8.png

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

18 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Mine has nothing to do with being egotistical. I didn't want to play them before we were in a conference together, while we were in a conference together, so why would I want to play them after we were in a conference together. They've got the biggest overall ********* fan base we're ever played against .... good ******* riddance.

image.png.ebcae6acb3676a10fdbe999983aeccf8.png

My point is all the comments about how we gain nothing by playing them. BS, we did. That’s not the same as wanting to play them. Basing comments on fans, ECU, UConn, etc. have crap fans. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

53 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

My point is all the comments about how we gain nothing by playing them. BS, we did.

What did we gain? ..... Besides slashed tires and some $ for home games.

54 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Basing comments on fans, ECU, UConn, etc. have crap fans. 

Lightweights in comparison ....

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Yes. Lord knows this game helps excite an otherwise moribund USF fanbase.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/16/2021 at 1:53 PM, HyperBullee said:

Or, depending on whose side you’re on, in the best/worst case, ruin their “National Championship” push. Say what you want, that is usually our most competitive game of the year, even in our lowest of down years. I’ll gladly take that over a yearly showdown with FL powerhouse….FAU. 🙄

Don't laugh at FAU.  They may pass UM as the "south Florida" powerhouse.     FSU screwed up by firing Taggart.  He will get his shot at a P5 job again.   FSU will be on their next coach within a year or two.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  153
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, hightechbull said:

Don't laugh at FAU.  They may pass UM as the "south Florida" powerhouse.     FSU screwed up by firing Taggart.  He will get his shot at a P5 job again.   FSU will be on their next coach within a year or two.

I’m actually rooting for them. I’m kinda a Taggart fan (don’t tell anyone) and from South Florida. Doesn’t mean that I want a “rivalry” just for the hell of it. At least there’s meaning in this thing of ours with the school in Oviedo. 

And that’s my main point: There’s actual meaning in this rivalry. It’s worth it; despite the pain.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,972
  • Days Won:  469

What is the meaning?