• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

If Cade can run away with the job before fall camp switches to gameplanning/practicing for NC State I'll be giddy

• Go Bulls! 1

Saw somewhere the other day a guy covering the team mentioned he's heard great things about Norris. We need all the help we can get in the front 7 so bring it

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Ah, the media. The current USF media is downright soft and positive compared to the Brett McMurphy, Martin Fennelly & Steve Duemig days. Then add in the usual Orlando Sentinel writers like David Whitley, Bianchi and Andrea Adelson (who then took her anti-USF/Big East toxicity with her to ESPN) and the lack of coverage is nearly refreshing compared to all the negative media we had to deal with. 

Here's a walk through memory lane for the old timers. 

83096337.jpg.26399.0_crop_0x0.jpg?126331

Word around the University of South Florida campus is former head football coach Jim Leavitt’s “slapping” incident wouldn’t have leaked if senior wide receiver Colby Erksin...

all 3 guys that didn't play last year. mentions we have the talent to win a bunch of games this year, but it comes down to execution. also mentions they'll rotate 6-8 WR's through the offense this year.

With 5 returning olineman, plenty of weapons at WR and RB, and seemingly improved QB play I think this is a make or break year for Weis Jr here.

• Go Bulls! 1