• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Seems some USF Young'uns Don Like America

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

I think anyone who participated in January 6 hates America and should go live in Somalia since they want to commit violence. 

See how easy it is? 

• Topic Count:  2,328
  • Content Count:  21,280
  • Days Won:  10

On 7/29/2021 at 6:56 PM, chapelbull said:

Where do you think the hate for our country is being taught?

School because it is cool.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

I can get why people may not approve of how the government handles things, on both sides of the aisle, but before you get all, if you dont like it you can leave, keep in mind that the point of being a American is to be able to voice objections over how the country is being run in hopes that that country will be run, subjectively, better. 

With that being said, I love the Olympics and I will be rooting for the USA, even if I don't agree with the government or the capitalistic system, and that is a pejorative I subscribe to. There are many many things about this country I love much more so than things I don't love. 

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

On 9/10/2021 at 5:40 PM, JTrue said:

Why not actually do a little leg work and figure out which events are to avoid based on your politics? I thought it was ******* awesome seeing the 19 military athletes/olympians and I tuned in to some sports just to specifically watch them. 

that would take work!

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

On 11/30/2021 at 2:33 PM, cophbulls said:

I can get why people may not approve of how the government handles things, on both sides of the aisle, but before you get all, if you dont like it you can leave, keep in mind that the point of being a American is to be able to voice objections over how the country is being run in hopes that that country will be run, subjectively, better. 

With that being said, I love the Olympics and I will be rooting for the USA, even if I don't agree with the government or the capitalistic system, and that is a pejorative I subscribe to. There are many many things about this country I love much more so than things I don't love. 

who would they root for?

no 19 year old is going to watch the olympics and root against their country. the right believes anything.

this is dumb story

they would simply not watch.