• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

There's a new Deputy...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

What if I hired someone and paid them $625,000 a year to get me invited to the party, can I be mad at them for not getting me invited if other people seemingly like me get invited? 

You can get mad all you want but you still didn't go.  And, I'm assuming, no one else that you paid $625,000 to would have gotten you into that same party.  I knew when this all started that it would be an indictment of Kelly if we don't get in and it is just sad. I hope we get into some kind of conference but won't blame him if it doesn't happen.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

As my dear old Dad used to tell me, "You can just get glad in the same britches you got mad in 'cause ain't nothing gonna change it."

I am grateful for anger, if not for anger I wouldn’t have any emotion and I think emotions are a necessary component of the human condition. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

3 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Did you notice in the new strategic plan that, I THINK, was the first time athletics was mentioned? I don't believe that happens without VPMK.

We all have plans however execution is what separates us, hopefully he can find some separation. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

You can get mad all you want but you still didn't go.  And, I'm assuming, no one else that you paid $625,000 to would have gotten you into that same party.  I knew when this all started that it would be an indictment of Kelly if we don't get in and it is just sad. I hope we get into some kind of conference but won't blame him if it doesn't happen.

This is wrong, I can think of 10 people that if paid properly ensure admission and you actually don’t even have to pay all of them.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

Just now, Friscobull said:

We all have plans however execution is what separates us, hopefully he can find some separation. 

No doubt, but leaving it up to fate without a plan is what got us in this situation in the first place.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

46 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

image.png

Not sure why this came to mind but it did.  We've blamed Doug and Judy and now we'll blame Interim and Michael if no one wants us.

Afraid we'll need this kind of help:

image.png

Or this kind of help…

Marlon Brando Movie GIF

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

24 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

No doubt, but leaving it up to fate without a plan is what got us in this situation in the first place.

Touché, if you fail to plan then you plan to fail.  

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

21 hours ago, BDYZR said:
PIERCE_DEPUTY_AD.jpg?preset=large.social

ACC Sr. Associate Commissioner/Senior Woman Administrator to fill new role in Athletics.

Welcome to USF!

i was thinking the sheriff(terry) had another baby

18 hours ago, bulloni said:

Only way we get into the ACC is because Miami and FSU have left. And if they've left then Clemson/Virginia/UNC are also likely leaving and that version of the ACC would be a lot like the current Big 12.

where would these teams go?

usf is not getting into acc

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Pick your favorite music performer. Now, they are planning a huge after party at some place in Frisco, TX after a performance.  You and I can both really, really want you to go to that after party. But unless you get invited it don't matter **** how many Likes and Instagram Posts and whatever you send.  Doesn't mean you don't want it. Doesn't mean I wouldn't love to see you go. Heck, everyone on this board might want you to go. But if they don't want you, you ain't goin'.

who is going to frisco texas for anything? do they have heat in the winter? do they have electricity yet?

• Haha 1