• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

There's a new Deputy...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, Rizman said:

Unfortunately you are correct.  To get into another league you must influence them that USF is in their best interest. 

image.png

Not sure why this came to mind but it did.  We've blamed Doug and Judy and now we'll blame Interim and Michael if no one wants us.

Afraid we'll need this kind of help:

image.png

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,328
  • Content Count:  21,279
  • Days Won:  10

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

image.png

Not sure why this came to mind but it did.  We've blamed Doug and Judy and now we'll blame Interim and Michael if no one wants us.

Afraid we'll need this kind of help:

image.png

Pretty much.  We need good luck and the force to be with us.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,844
  • Days Won:  67

11 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

I can guarantee he isn't a moron.  Time won't change that.

I was speaking in hyperbole and know he is not a moron, just saying the jury is out on his tenure at our esteemed University.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I was speaking in hyperbole and know he is not a moron, just saying the jury is out on his tenure at our esteemed University.  

Pick your favorite music performer. Now, they are planning a huge after party at some place in Frisco, TX after a performance.  You and I can both really, really want you to go to that after party. But unless you get invited it don't matter **** how many Likes and Instagram Posts and whatever you send.  Doesn't mean you don't want it. Doesn't mean I wouldn't love to see you go. Heck, everyone on this board might want you to go. But if they don't want you, you ain't goin'.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

Pick your favorite music performer. Now, they are planning a huge after party at some place in Frisco, TX after a performance.  You and I can both really, really want you to go to that after party. But unless you get invited it don't matter **** how many Likes and Instagram Posts and whatever you send.  Doesn't mean you don't want it. Doesn't mean I wouldn't love to see you go. Heck, everyone on this board might want you to go. But if they don't want you, you ain't goin'.

What if I hired someone and paid them $625,000 a year to get me invited to the party, can I be mad at them for not getting me invited if other people seemingly like me get invited? 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,844
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I was referring to hiring a new position to do his job which is what the thread is about.  I personally won’t blame him if we don’t get an invite, it is a Hail Mary however if we do then I will demand we erect a statue of him on campus.  

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

What if I hired someone and paid them $625,000 a year to get me invited to the party, can I be mad at them for not getting me invited if other people seemingly like me get invited? 

As my dear old Dad used to tell me, "You can just get glad in the same britches you got mad in 'cause ain't nothing gonna change it."

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

I was referring to hiring a new position to do his job which is what the thread is about.  I personally won’t blame him if we don’t get an invite, it is a Hail Mary however if we do then I will demand we erect a statue of him on campus.  

Did you notice in the new strategic plan that, I THINK, was the first time athletics was mentioned? I don't believe that happens without VPMK.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

The age old question arises....could MK be selecting his successor? Is he going to be to busy buzzing around the Country for his diff committees/positions? Is he destined for something bigger on the near horizon? Like ACC commish?  So many questions-So little time....            

This one typed quietly....🤫 Did something take place in the handling of the coach investigation that has caused the Prez to slide out of his job? Is something smoldering behind the scenes? Is their any basis at all for my questions? On the other hand, if all hell was going to break loose I wouldn't think anyone would hire on to a sinking ship. Always seems like USF has something negative take place to often. I certainly hope not. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I will personally learn to sculpt and then chisel him out of marble