• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

Just got an email saying that I'm up for annual renewal (at $20 more than last year I believe).  Does anyone know of any change to the status of our games whether it be football, MBB or WBB?  Assuming I would use it to watch hoops if nothing else.  

Thanks

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Just got an email saying that I'm up for annual renewal (at $20 more than last year I believe).  Does anyone know of any change to the status of our games whether it be football, MBB or WBB?  Assuming I would use it to watch hoops if nothing else.  

Thanks

Yes, I got that $20 increase email. Live a little and pay that sucker 😂. Don’t worry we will be on there plenty.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

17 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Thanks

Gotta raise it $20 to pay for UT and OU to join the SEC. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  0

the disney bundle is the same ($13.99), so might as well get that and get disney+, hulu and espn+.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

My Disney bundle went up a couple months ago by a couple dollars so that makes sense ESPN+ would also have an increase as a stand-alone service. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, Rex Havoc said:

Gotta raise it $20 to pay for UT and OU to join the SEC. 

No crap, I have to help fund the greed of the SEC ..... smh

Edited by chapelbull

16 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

No crap, I have to help fund the greed of the SEC ..... smh

We have to pay to watch our team play while helping the ESPN pay the SEC 70 million dollars. Could you imagine how nice our facilities could be if we got even 25% of what the SEC teams get?! 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

26 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

We have to pay to watch our team play while helping the ESPN pay the SEC 70 million dollars. Could you imagine how nice our facilities could be if we got even 25% of what the SEC teams get?! 

It's a sad state of affairs.  For years I have shaken my head at MLB with such ridiculous differences in team salaries.  For the gap to be as big as it is and keep widening in college athletics is ridiculous.

13 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

It's a sad state of affairs.  For years I have shaken my head at MLB with such ridiculous differences in team salaries.  For the gap to be as big as it is and keep widening in college athletics is ridiculous.

The differences in college sports is way worse than MLB. The SEC is reportedly gonna get 70 million while we get 7. That’s like the Dogers paying 670 million to the Rays 67. The have nots stand no chance at least in football now that payers can be legally paid.

The last several years I’ve found myself caring less and less about sports. My life used to revolve around USF football and sports in general, but now it’s just not as much fun 

Edited by Rex Havoc
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

18 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

The differences in college sports is way worse than MLB. The SEC is reportedly gonna get 70 million while we get 7. That’s like the Dogers paying 670 million to the Rays 67. The have nots stand no chance at least in football now that payers can be legally paid.

The last several years I’ve found myself caring less and less about sports. My life used to revolve around USF football and sports in general, but now it’s just not as much fun 

Covid and the absence of sports to watch did move me more toward not caring so much.  

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yes, I got that $20 increase email. Live a little and pay that sucker 😂. Don’t worry we will be on there plenty.

Wasn't concerned about the $20.  Just making sure we're still gonna be on.