• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

(Glass half Full Thread) Why I feel USF Football will win 8-10 games in 2021

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

15 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

Looking forward to your posts then in 2022 and 2023 

🤣Good one.  I expect a great 2022 - 2025. I predict we make the playoffs at least once between 2023-2026 seasons.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

4 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

The Bucs have sucked a majority of their existence, yet eventually they won 2 Superbowls. Did you spend the bad years upset or did you go with the flow on the path to those 2 Superbowl wins?

Are you seriously asking this question?

Just now, Gatorbull325 said:

🤣Good one.  I expect a great 2022 - 2025. I predict we make the playoffs at least once between 2023-2026 seasons.

Probably, just will be the G-whatever playoffs .......

• Haha 1

Just now, chapelbull said:

Are you seriously asking this question?

Im not a Bucs fan and from the outside looking in, you guys werent horrible most of these years. Not as great as my Saints 😎 but not horrible.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

15 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

The Bucs have sucked a majority of their existence, yet eventually they won 2 Superbowls. Did you spend the bad years upset or did you go with the flow on the path to those 2 Superbowl wins?Im a Saints fan and it has been an even rougher journey to success. In the end, I always believe in the teams I follow no matter what and stay grateful for whatever success they have. Im a Heat, Saints, Dolphins, Mets and USF fan. There are a lot of losses in most teams I grew up loving but I choose to enjoy the journey regardless of my teams success. 

Bulls, Bears, Cubs, Nationals (lived there for a bit, so I have a soft spot), Rays (been here since 2004), definitely migrated over to being a Lightning fan, and USF. I watched my first Bucs game from start to finish this year. 

Edited by JTrue

2 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Bulls, Bears, Cubs, Nationals (lived there for a bit, so I have a soft spot), Rays (been here since 2004), definitely migrated over to being a Lightning fan, and USF. I watched my first Bucs game from start to finish this year. 

Most of your teams have had storied success. Ive supported multiple losing expansion teams (Heat and Saints) for over 35 years of watching sports lol.....I just realized why I became a USF fan without having any Tampa or school commection. There was a "familiar" vibe. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,844
  • Days Won:  67

22 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

The Bucs have sucked a majority of their existence, yet eventually they won 2 Superbowls. Did you spend the bad years upset or did you go with the flow on the path to those 2 Superbowl wins?Im a Saints fan and it has been an even rougher journey to success. In the end, I always believe in the teams I follow no matter what and stay grateful for whatever success they have. Im a Heat, Saints, Dolphins, Mets and USF fan. There are a lot of losses in most teams I grew up loving but I choose to enjoy the journey regardless of my teams success. 

I would not say I spent the bad years upset but most fans do piss and moan when there teams suck and also curse and berate them, this is normal fan behavior where I am from.  

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Most of your teams have had storied success. Ive supported multiple losing expansion teams (Heat and Saints) for over 35 years of watching sports lol.....I just realized why I became a USF fan without having any Tampa or school commection. There was a "familiar" vibe. 

Try being a Cubs fan from brith to 2016. Or the Bears every year but 1985.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Im not looking nor do I care for anybody's validation on my opinions. But best believe when we start winning I shall talk my s###t. 

I gladly welcome this scenario where we are winning.  Talk away!

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

I do think our offense has potential to be much improved.

My biggest question mark is the defensive line...it seems ages since we actually got pressure on an opposing qb from our DL alone.

I think this prediction is possible next season...this season is possible but not likely given how this team hasn't shown they know how to win yet.

I'll gladly take a 4 or 5 win season if we have that breakout Syracuse type game we had with Flowers when the team just starts clicking on all cylinders. 

• Like 2

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I can spare 20 min to make a thread to encourage more dialogue.  This page is getting boring. All people want 2 do is crap on the team.

Thank you for doing so. The easier task is being the negative and insulting critic.  

• Like 1