(Glass half Full Thread) Why I feel USF Football will win 8-10 games in 2021

Members do not see this ad, Register
2 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

And once again Ill continue predicting how i feel.....key term my friend is that its "my prediction". If it makes you feel some type of way so be it. 

Still not sure why some seem to get their panties in a wad when you do stuff like this ......

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Still not sure why some seem to get their panties in a wad when you do stuff like this ......

I have no idea why it upsets some people here. I simply feel that we will eventually have success. I refuse to be a poo-butt the whole journey to success.  

• Like 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

8 hours ago, Friscobull said:

We played both games tough and close, a few calls and balls bounce our way and we score 60 unanswered points in each of those games then we may have had a shot, just wasn’t meant to be.  

a familiar quote always used by the losing team

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I have no idea why it upsets some people here. I simply feel that we will eventually have success. I refuse to be a poo-butt the whole journey to success.  

I think it's the old adage that misery loves company. They want to wallow in it, which is entirely their right, but think everybody else should to .....

12 hours ago, Triple B said:

10 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Couple of things. Words similar to prediction are forecast and foretelling.  Wouldn't it be great if a weather person forecast 72 degrees and sunny every day for Tampa?  (I know move to San Diego for that weather).  But "predicting" we are doing to beat Florida is nonsensical.  Unless someone is willing to place a wager on that outcome they are wishing USF wins that game, not predicting.  

Call is a wishing contest or thread instead of using the word prediction.  

Otherwise I can give give 💩💩 about what people think. 

22 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Otherwise I can give give 💩💩 about what people think. 

Remove otherwise and I agree.  I have no problem with Gatorbull making ridiculous predictions or Raider more accurately predicting our demise.  I also have no problem with people hurling insults back and forth when they disagree, that is what makes the threads interesting IMO.  Wadded panties are part of life, for this reason I choose to go commando and not take anything personal under any circumstances, this allows me to rise above the fray and also provide a nice view for you guys slugging it out.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I have no problem with Gatorbull making ridiculous predictions or Raider more accurately predicting our demise.

Also, there was reasoning provided behind it as food for thought.  That's the whole point of a fan forum.  Then everyone gets to debate the finer points of why we are the best or worst ever.

• Like 1

• Brad unfeatured this topic